🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,664 Candy Moderator
    edited March 5
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• Carzcrew18
    Carzcrew18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ever since I purchased gold bars with actual money, I no longer get chances for extra moves, sweet cinema, or ads for extra boosters. Is this to force me to keep spending more money to win levels? If that is the case, I will have to stop playing. I cannot afford to keep buying boosters and gold bars. I have been playing for years am at level 7454 and find this very unfair. And as I see from this forum and googling this problem. That this has been an issue for a longtime. Very very sad. All because I broke down afters years and spent $1.99. 😡😡😡

• Gatito2475
    Gatito2475 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I bought with debit card once and since then l don't have any adds that help the game with lives boosters and anything. Adds have stoped, notnthatbl enjoy them but they do help

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,664 Candy Moderator
    edited March 8
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• andream5
    andream5 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

After playing this game for over a decade, I am finding it to create stress and no longer fun. The games in the 14,000 level are very difficult… I have played some games over 1000 times and have not even come close Seems you need to use mini boosters or gold bars to get past them and I’m almost out because the ratio is not equal. And then I have friends at the same level who are still getting advertisements and I am not, which means they have an advantage over me. You have had advertisements as a trial feature for too long. It has created an inequality between me and my friends. Being forced to the royale is frustrating too since it just waste my time considering I can barely get past levels. Hope some of these things will become better until then I plan to reduce my play on this game.

• andream5
    andream5 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I forgot to add one comment. I am also very disappointed with the new way in which you accumulate boosters. Requiring use of UFOs or party boosters, which I would need to buy in order to then get the other boosters, waste of my time. The old method was so much better.

• Tiger5354
    Tiger5354 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    8377910504 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ads not available come back ads

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

My ads have disappeared which l have always have had, well before they tell you all this bumf it’s a test trial & not everyone gets them…… l am stuck on my game for over three weeks now with one gold bar, no boosters l have got sweet cinema but no ads. I have got in touch with them on my iPad help that you can report problems they get back to you on your e-mail, when l reply to what they have wrote they do not answer you, but come back asking for feedback this is getting frustrating now as if you can not win a race or play candy royale how can you play, l do not pay to play candy crush you used to be able to play it better than you can now all the game is now is to get money off you so if you don’t pay you land up like me l am still think l have a bug on candy crush from an ad that was corrupt. Maybe they will answer on this e-mail

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?