šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸŽ¬ļø Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Dttorres07
    Dttorres07 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

Why when I'm waiting a lot I'll take away the free games and free videos is it because I'm playing too much and I'm not buying nothing

• e5150sy
    e5150sy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the ads to earn bonuses at the end of unfinished levels. When I opted to use them at the end of a particularly difficult level, the screen went black. I waited a full 5 mins, but the ad didnā€™t load and there was no exit button on the screen so I had to reboot the game and lost my progress. What gives?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,993 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• prakashaadit
    prakashaadit Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm not getting ads for extra move

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community!Ā šŸ‘‘

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

And youĀ can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community)Ā that youĀ can use the boosters to beat any tricky levelsĀ too.Ā šŸ˜‰

āš Ā Need more help?Ā CheckĀ ourĀ FAQ:sĀ HEREĀ andĀ Help CenterĀ HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask onĀ Candy Crush Support CommunityĀ (Correct Area) next time. Thanks!Ā šŸ˜‰

Have a nice and safety day!Ā ā¤šŸ˜Š

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,993 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Dunc57
    Dunc57 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been enjoying candy crush for some years and reached 1220. I suddenly stopped getting all boosters and bonus ads and this level is proving virtually impossible. Where as I was clearing about 20 levels a day I have now been stuck on 1220 for three weeks. No longer enjoying it so probably sadly wonā€™t play much longer ā˜¹ļø

• teseman
    teseman Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

My purchasing habit is getting out of hand please bring me the ads

• dillodwight
    dillodwight Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • ultimate_kreationz
    ultimate_kreationz Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Please my candy crush is giving me the ads options for more lives what can i do

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?