📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,710 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• SweetCrabs62
    SweetCrabs62 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I made the mistake of paying for perks while my son was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I have seen no ads for lives or power ups. It’s only “pay here.” And every level got much harder. I am about to delete the game. Is there any way to fix this?

Never mind. I see it’s a punishment for having spent $1.99. I’m done. You took the fun out of the game. Deleting it.

• Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

As mention in the main thread.

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

I hope this answer your question

• pjsingh1
    pjsingh1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

I'm no longer getting video advertising for extra booster and move

• SweetCrabs62
    SweetCrabs62 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Maybe when you stop making up stories about this and get your act together, I’ll reinstall it. Punishing people who spent money isn’t a great look. And it’s hard to believe anyone at all is buying this nonsense about beta testing.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,018 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• Kvasquez
    Kvasquez Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I no longer get any adds to watch which gave me rewards for doing so.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,018 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• MapleBagel
    MapleBagel Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

I wish I read this forum before, I wouldn't have made the mistake of purchasing something. Now my ads are gone and as I'm not planning on making any additional purchase I want to know if they'll ever come back. So if anyone ever made this huge mistake, please let me know if you got them back and if so, how long did it take so I can know if I need to delete this game or not.

Please moderators, don't bother with the "Ads are not guarantee" narrative. I've had them for years and they disappeared as soon as I made a purchase + it is clearly a pattern and an unfair situation

• sohailabbas43318
    sohailabbas43318 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

Give adds for passing levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?