💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2022)

Options

Comments

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑
    Options

IDK about new levels yet, but I really like to know what's up with fish eggs? Lol I'm playing level 8024 and the fish have packages in them which turn into what look like roe. It doesn't seem to help things it seems to make things worse. Help.

• rafakc
    rafakc Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

I'm only at lève 2140😍🥰

• Jvionsgranny
    Jvionsgranny Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How do I get the 5000 banner? Im passed 5000 and no banner😒 I just love candy crush♥️♥️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

As Sukanta Biswas the Candy Crush Moderator (Candy Crush Master) suggested this feature :

The Milestone Challenge is an event and there are several targets, each quest has a target, and after completing the targets you can unlock the Milestone Badge feature.

Each of the green crowns you get in the picture above is a quest. You need complete each quest before the end of the scheduled time and there are time is set below the quests.

If you complete each quest before the time runs out, the Milestone Badge feature will be unlocked for you.😊

What is milestone badge?

There is a milestone every 1000 level intervals and there are a total of 10 milestones at the moment and they are 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 10000 and 11000 respectively.

The current milestone badge will be added to your avatar whenever you cross a milestone. For example, if you complete the Level 5000, the 5,000 milestone badge will be added to your avatar. As I crossed the level 10000 so my avatar has the 10,000 milestone badge.

What are the benefits of this badge?

You'll find your friends' avatars with milestone badges on your leaderboard, and you'll easily find out which friends are on which milestones, according to their badges.In the same way your friends can find out which milestones you have crossed😜

Can I remove the feature from my game?

You cannot manually remove any feature from the game.However, if you do not want to use this feature, you can turn it off from the settings menu and turn it on again at any time.😀

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Features - Milestone Badge - Off/On.

I hope you can understand and do it. 😉

And thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

🔥 Hot & Sweet right now here in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile) 

• bunnyjordi
    bunnyjordi Posts: 235 Level 3
    Options

I will nearly 1000 levels hope to achieve faster that i wants so Badly ✊😊👍✅🤩

• qasimwaheed1
    qasimwaheed1 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Candy crush use to b a fun game but unfortunately is just a headache now . Every other level i buy boosters and moves to complete level .Its impossible to play it without money . Its a shame : wasting our time wasting our money and wasting our energy . Plz manage it and make it a fun game again

• abril_m
    abril_m Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• mugglemom77
    mugglemom77 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Eh. Frustrating that I feel candy crush constantly makes moves to try to get you to put money into it. I am tired of the game not working the way it’s supposed to, crashing and taking lives, crashing and taking earned items or even bought items.

my husband and I both play- I’m at level 4144, he’s in the 6300’s. We’re both feeling the inflation frustration of candy crush.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I am at Level 11,510, the very top, and I can tell you it only gets worse. We are the first each week to play the newly released 45 levels and they usually have impossibly difficult levels, glitches, poor designs, etc, etc. Adjustments are usually made following our complaints.

• slly2216
    slly2216 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

The more you buy, the more difficult the levels are to encourage you to buy. I only have 19 moves while other players have 30 moves. It's frustrating to be competing on so many standards. Lose interest in this game. Why should I be obsess over a game while it has so many different standards ?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?