New daily boosters - annoying

Options
Glenda53
Glenda53 Posts: 9 Level 2

I don't know why the new daily boosters were brought in. I've lost my double fish booster which I'd have got every 3rd or 4th day and they've gone! Double fish are by far the most useful booster and it's so annoying not to have them. Bring back the fish!

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Glenda53 and welcome to our Community!

Are you referring to the Daily Booster Wheel or the Treat Machine in the game?

Or are you perhaps referring to the Daily Bonus in Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly or Candy Crush Friends?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,810 Legend
    Options

Hi @Glenda53 you aren't alone in thinking that the new Daily Treat Machine is a poor substitute for the Daily Calendar. I must admit though not many people say they miss the Fish.

I wrote a bit of a comparison between the Treat Machine and the Calendar to to show that the Machine wasn't the 'bigger and better' feature that we were promised.

• Glenda53
    Options

I mean the first thing that opens up when you first log in to Candy Crush Soda Saga. You used to get 30 mins unlimited lives and a daily booster which rotated through speckly ball, pearly ball and double fish. If I'm stuck on a level for a few days I can generally get past it with double fish. I'm up in the 3700 levels and I'm disappointed I'm not getting double fish anymore. I've literally been playing this game for years and the only time I stopped before was when the maps went wonky. I'm considering uninstalling it again now.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @Glenda53 this area is for issues with Candy Crush Saga. If you are having issues with your Soda game please post in the Soda area.

Here is a link to the Soda Support forum

• Glenda53
    Options

OK, thanks for that. No clear indication when you first start posting which forum you're in so, as when you try to phone call a big corporation you have to speak to 6 different people before you get to the one you want, I may not bother as there seems little point in being a lone voice of complaint in the Wilderness.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @Glenda53 I have done a bit of searching and you might like to know that you aren't alone in your complaint about the double Fish.

There is an idea running in the Soda forum that asks for its return. I highly recommend you head over there and add a vote and a comment to the idea.

Here is a link to the idea

Also, if it helps at all, here is a link to the Soda community in general. Just save the link as a favourite on your device and hopefully it will help you navigate around the Soda forum a little easier.

@Nix66

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 108 Level 2
    Options

Agree will all here the wonderfuls r awful!... bring back the old daily boosters 2 hours of color bomb, fish n color changing bomb n 30 mins of life..so many people have been complaining n king is not doing a thing about it!.. what am i gonna do with 5 mins reward?!.. takes more than 5 mins to load the game cause its so slow... been playing for years on level 5300 n 432 on daily booster days.. this is soooo disappointing!.. thinking about deleting candy soda..

• Glenda53
    Options

I'm not even finishing the half hour lives I get daily. It's even harder to get boosters in the little side games. The fun and pleasure has been sucked out of the game for me. It's almost as though (and call me a cynic if you will) that King wants us to buy their very expensive booster and coin packages. I would do that now and again to help me over levels I get stuck on but I'm just not enjoying the game now so won't bother.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 108 Level 2
    Options

Glenda53, i agree with my soul on ur comment!... ever since my daily booster has been the wonderball the fun n looking forward to playing every morning has been sucked dry!..i play emotionless when i couldn't wait to play , they need to change the daily boosters to the old format!.. wonderballs suck so bad!...i never bought a thing from candy soda, n never will n have been playing since 2014.... king could care less about our complaints or they would change it back!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?