🚀🐳🏔️🏝️ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge!

Options

Comments

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited April 2022
    Options

My greatest adventure is the first time ever to go on a float trip with my brother I was in a kayak by myself and I had a blast it was just me and my brother and some of our cousins but I loved every minute of it

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was great adventures! Thank you for your answering adventure dreams on this thread! Everyone! 👍😄

@jassy2016 - 🚀🐳🏔️🏝️ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge! Check to read rules here! Thanks! 😊

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 759 Level 4
    Options

My greatest adventure was traveling along the east coast of the United States. My husband and I west along the scenic route of the Blue Ridge Parkway with the tranquility of the Blue Ridge Mountains through the States of Virginia and North Carolina. Here is a picture of the flowers in springtime.

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    Options
  • Alexandra_Tang
    Alexandra_Tang Posts: 635 Level 4
    Options

The greatest adventure was the time I had a real close encounter with a cheetah in Kenya. I was shooting wildlife at that moment and the cheetah just climbed up to the open top of my van. The distance was less than a metre. Wonderful experience.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,851 Level 5
    Options

My great adventure is still in progress. Traveling the USA with hubby "Papa Bear" and "Traveling Bear Ditz"....

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡

• Sugy
    Sugy Posts: 182 Level 3
    edited April 2022
    Options

My adventures experience will be during my school days. Where me and my friends go out exploring places and spend the entire day there. One of those places is a Shivan temple near Madhukarai(Tamil Nadu, India). The temple is located at the top with beautiful view, it don't have proper steps. While we went it was a heavy rain but we drenched and reached the top. During the monsoon season the scenery is beautiful from the top.

Another thing is When we reach the top it shows both the service tower in mobile (Tamil Nadu and Kerala).

Thank you for the tag @Diamond_Lim

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options

I'm not a adventure person but I want to go cappadocia 😊 to see those hot air balloons 🎈

• Jelly_bean_hearts
    Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
    edited April 2022
    Options

Before COVID, I travelled with my mom and my favourite countries that I travelled were Malaysia, Paris and London.

This year, when the June holidays arrive, I want to go hiking with my mom on a hill

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,894 Legend
    Options

Have you done something in life that you feel it was the adventure of your life? Something thrilling and exciting that you will never forget?

I am not sure if any of you think this is adventurous, but it felt thrilling at the time to me.

A couple of years ago the family dog passed away, and we were heart broken. We decided at that time that we would not get another dog and instead we volunteered to help at a local animal sanctuary. As time went by we decided we would rescue a dog from the sanctuary and give it a home.

As we had been volunteering for a while we noticed that some animals in the sanctuary never got picked for various reasons. Too old, too ill, or too dangerous being some of the reasons that animals got overlooked.

Once we had decided to rescue a dog we then decided that we weren't going to pick one, and instead we said to the sanctuary 'show us the dogs you are struggling to rehome'

They showed us a deaf one, a dog that needed constant medication, and one that had bitten people and been in the rescue for three years.

We chose the dog that bit people. Turns out that wasn't its only issues. It also didn't like garden tools and would attack you if you picked up a spade, fork, or rake. It didn't like loud noises and would try to attack flat bed trailers.

Anyway after three years we have now got a lovely dog that we wouldn't be without.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?