πŸš€πŸ³πŸ”οΈπŸοΈ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge!

Options

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

My greatest adventure was traveling solo to Melbourne.

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,786 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks @Diamond_Lim

I love to travel and adventure around the world and go to the sea.

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑
    Options

During my time in the service, I have seen many beautiful castles and churches in Germany, traveled to Amsterdam and seen the beautiful tulips, the windmills and the hiding place of Anne Franke. I also traveled to East Berlin when the wall was still up as part of making "Soldier of the Month." That wall was something else, graffiti on the west side and clean on the east side. We had to travel through Checkpoint Charlie to get to the east side. I bought a bottle of vodka while in East Berlin and had a grand time after we got back to the west side. I also ate at the mess hall at the kassern where Elvis Presley was stationed at in Friedberg in Germany. His photos were all over the place. Now, Friedburg has walk lights that have his image for walk and don't walk.

I haven't got my husband to do much traveling, but I did get him to the Grand Canyon in Arizona. We drove from Southern Il, to AZ. We took some back roads and it was wonderful. I told him I wanted to visit an Aunt in Tuscon before heading up to Williams, AZ. Texas has so many wonderful, clean rest stops that you can pull off into and take a much needed break. We stopped and took a nap for a couple of hours. Nobody bothered us. Anyway, once we got to AZ, we got checked in to our room as the next day we were to take a train to the Grand Canyon. We spent the night in the Canyon and took the train back the next day and got robbed by train robbers. The train robbers was part of the trip.....it was great. If you haven't been to the Grand Canyon, you should go. Photo don't do it justice. Next trip is to Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota. He has never been there, I have as a child.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,077 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad I am not a traveller, however I went a school trip when I was younger to Zermatt on a skiing trip, which was great fun. It was scary as it is the only time I have been so far away from home. It was truly beautiful, and awesome to actually see blue ice, and the vast crevasses. It was a great opportunity not only to learn a new sport, but to take in the beautiful landscape and experience a different country. Closer to home, I have many past adventures sea fishing from the rocks, some of which were very scary, and more than adventurous!

• FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Options

My greatest adventure was when i visit naran khagan valley beautiful Pakistan tour i had...

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,670 Level 5
    Options

Of all places this is where i wanted to go. Africa. I dream about going to Safari and see wild life animals which I only see in zoos.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was great adventures! Thank you for your answering adventure dreams on this thread! Everyone! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• jassy2016
    jassy2016 Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

@jassy2016 - πŸš€πŸ³πŸ”οΈπŸοΈ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge! Check to read rulesΒ here! Thanks! 😊

• jassy2016
    jassy2016 Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

Loved playing for new badges

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?