strawberry shortcake

Options
13»

Comments

• slslusky
    slslusky Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did that but now I can’t figure out how to get back to getting boosters?

• Litenlovly
    Litenlovly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please get rid of Strawberry Shortcake ad. It is frozen and can’t get out. I have to turn my device on and off and if you lose or go on to another level the add reappears and have to do same thing over. Very frustrating. Many people are going to stop playing with this ad issue.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,561 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Litenlovly @slslusky and Everyone! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This issue has reported to Community Team. Please be patience until this issue has fixed soon. Thanks for your reporting this issue. 😊

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here 🌶️🍭

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Mom2Hoosk
    Mom2Hoosk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Late last night the Strawberry Shortcake ad disappeared. Thank you! The game is fun and actually has been a stress reliever for me while recovering from a serious car accident 3 months ago. That ad glitch was ruining the game, making me angry. It wasn’t fun anymore. I decided to try again late last night and was pleased to see other ads instead. Business as usual : ) Thanks for pulling the ad!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,561 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

It's great to hear and You are welcome! 😊

Hello again! Everyone! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Finally this issue has fixed completed now! 👌😊

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here 🌶️🍭

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?