๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŽ„Candy's Advent Calendar - 25 days of Sweet surprises!

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited December 2022 in Discussions

It's beginning to look a lot like Winter โ„โ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ซ

What better way to celebrate than with some sweet surprises? Sweet surprises, you say?

Make sure you open the game every day for the next 25 days! New adventures, gifts, missions, and so much more are to be discovered!

This means each day has a special surprise available for a limited time. Hands up if you're excited and ready to open your presents ๐ŸŽ

Fun fact! Our beloved CrazyCatLad is behind the winter season theme this year ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ“๏ธHow do you feel about the event?

Vote and comment below, your opinion matters to us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don't miss out on the โ„๐Ÿ’ซ Winter Season Beanstalk

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆย New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds.

๐ŸŽ„Candy's Advent Calendar - 25 days of Sweet surprises! 437 votes

Divine! I love opening gifts everyday
84%
Lady_ChooLynettejohamilton_Elsa_CEG-2ThmoPEACEQUEENMJOHNSTine_StasiakElenaGSukanta_BiswasAlexandra_TangScooterpieMelody_SimpsonMaria_ColellaStefanie_KeyesSabrinaMkiara_waelYorben_GoereeSquirrelwifeVpentz 371 votes
Sweet! It is fun, but too challenging for me
9%
Sherie_Nicoleuberbinkcatbailliesamm_kmlkay8809RochelKitty28Winny26M1621elisabrolis79AAA0907aaqibansariLadyGaivmanmich751natvickytoria999rishi1971hakeemalsaidiCrystalKingchangminKlopfer87 43 votes
Sour! This is not my type of event because... (please let us know why)
5%
Tzvi_MarcuAndres-2BooksterAdavdramagirl6coopsjjedlicksHuldasmoirakirstint0mcurtiskawaiifofuGirliegirlnrBoppersL_DiamondzhugyourdogPandagon060560865643mani18SebSam_0421XiaoKoi 23 votes
ยซ13456717

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?