Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed lever 11000 and didn't receive the badge.
PS. I repeated the level 3 times
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊
You check how to get milestone banner on a milestone level here! 😉
Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑
🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your milestone level badges here 🖼️ I Share Your Best Ranks & Get The Sweetest Badges here! I 🏅 Weekly Race - Show us how many levels you've passed this week and collect your badges here! 🎉🎉
You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉
👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊