⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• wennat
    wennat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Please enable landscape mode!!! Many play on their iPads and have complained. It’s very cumbersome and unstable especially if you have the larger iPad. What’s the big deal? It used to work both ways. Please change it back or give us some reasons why you can’t. So frustrating.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,213 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reporting. You can give feedback and check for more info Here

• Ldavis53
    Ldavis53 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Yep, I’m protesting by not buying any more boosters or specials. They lost a good customer because they don’t listen or care!

• zoofie22
    zoofie22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I quit playing as soon as it was changed to portrait only. I play on my iPad and it’s too heavy to hold up with my arthritis. I also have a cover that will prop it up but it always tips over. I’m done. It’s sad because I finally made it past level 10,000!

• Karenr2
    Karenr2 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Is this feedback even getting back to King?

- because it now seems to be just being ignored with no proper response since the first 'get used to it' post by admin.

Along the lines ignore it long enough and 'they'll get used to it' and the complainers and the problem will fade away - well I guess it will because we won't be playing - I'm down to once daily (which is annoying in itself because I can't win any of the races anymore) so eventually it will be back to occasionally (as it was a few years back) and then rarely and perhaps even never - it seems King don't care about us as they have so many using CCS that a 'few' dropping off is irrelevant to them.

• MarilynRoss
    MarilynRoss Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

So the forced portrait view was intentional? What do you sit in a conference room and discuss ways to irritate and mess with the players?

• micheller33
    micheller33 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Very disappointed you’ve changed it to portrait. I use my iPad and it rests in a landscape mode. I can’t play it in portrait mode. I have to hold it at a weird angle to play it and it have fibromyalgia so it makes my arm hurt. Please change it back or at least give us a choice!!

• Toddygirl
    Toddygirl Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

I want to play in landscape mode like a lot of others. I don’t like portrait mode. After playing for over 10 years I won’t be playing anymore unless it’s available in landscape again.

• Gemma-3
    Gemma-3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Been playing over 10 years and won’t be playing as much now. The same as lots of others, I play on my iPad and it’s awkward and uncomfortable to hold it and play in portrait mode. I often download games and delete them straight away if there’s no option to switch orientation, looks like this will be next.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Weeks later I am coming to look and give my feedback again. I am not a candy mod, I just play the game. And I hate the forced portrait mode still. I cannot play on ipad as the case won't support that way. I cannot hold the tablet in portait mode because I have carpal tunnel and problems with my hands and wrists as it is. Luckily I have a phone and its ok on there, but many only have the ipad. Its a shame.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?