🗺 New Saga Map Makeover - Check it out!

Options

Comments

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options
    Sour! I don't like the new saga map... (please tell us why)

Why try to fix WHAT AIN'T BROKEN? If nobody has read the comments, the majority hates it and the fact it's portrait mode only. Why ask when ya'll don't put it back like the majority want it?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,163 Legend
    Options

Hi @Carol-38 your tag worked fine.

I highly doubt @QueenB can answer your question Carol. We can see from various posts on this forum that our CMs don't seem to get any advanced information. So whilst she has said that a team is considering it I get the impression that she won't know if it is being worked on.

To be honest Carol I can't remember one single time our CMs have provided any information in advance of a feature being released into our games.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,881 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Alienscar thanks for responding. My reason for keep asking is because I received the following from QueenB as an answer to my post, which you will see on page 1 of this thread dated 27th January. 'Appreciate the feedback, and you will be happy to know that the team behind this feature is considering adding a feature that will make it easier to scroll back to lower levels 👍'. I took it from that, that QueenB had been told that was what the team had said, and I was happy to be told that. Being as we are now 5 months past that date, I and many others would just like to know if it is still being considered. The only person I know who would be able to find that information from the team dealing and relay it back to us is QueenB. As I said to Doondie just a reply saying yes, no, or still thinking about it would be helpful.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,881 Level 5
    Options

I take it @QueenB that I'm just going to be ignored re my question. Shame, as you've always been helpful in the past. As I said just a response saying nothings been confirmed or that they decided not to go ahead with it, would have done. But no response at all, well what can be said about that, quite a lot but I won't bother.

• taitai0501
    taitai0501 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I have a good idea.

First of all, this game has been a big hit all over the world before.

And many people still play this game.

So, I think that people who don't like the world map after 2020 should come up with ideas for new episodes, and the management should create a map with that theme and implement it.

However, 14,000 levels is a huge amount, so it may be possible to make one episode 20 levels.

• judyugoretz
    judyugoretz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don't like the new map. It's too small for my bad eyesight.

• Pammona
    Pammona Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I don't like portrait mode on my laptop screen. The game only takes up one-third of the available space, and everything is too small to see now.

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

It SUCKS, plain and simple.

• RMD
    RMD Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Can't see so many levels, can't go down easily, no idea what's coming up. Old map looked like an engaging open-air park with plants and animals, this looks like a factory or construction site. Agree with previous poster that it's claustrophobic - another problematic effect of enforced portrait mode.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?