Recurring bug corrupts the graphics - Edited by CM: (SOLVED!)

Options

Answers

• bandpett
    bandpett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, am having same problems with distorted graphics using Windows 10. Very difficult to play when you cannot see what matches. Happened when Green images came up. I'm on 2982 and refuse to buy gold bars when I have no idea what I'm doing. very frustrating.

• Scott_Shane
    Scott_Shane Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

when is it going to be fixed???????????

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,504 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • jodew71
    jodew71 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I understand that updates don't always go as planned but it's been at least 10 days and it's still not fixed. :(

• MorningTrail
    MorningTrail Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I am playing on Windows 11 (laptop) and I have been having this same problem for more than a month. The candy symbols do not display correctly and frequently show a random symbol in place of another one. For example, a striped candy might display as a s'more. It makes the game unplayable. I tried clearing the cache and I even uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. This corrected the problem for a few minutes of playing and then the symbols display incorrectly again. I have moved on to playing another game since I can't play this game anymore.

The screen looks like this when I try to play.

• Scott_Shane
    Scott_Shane Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

get the test over with already

• orked3112
    orked3112 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i thought i only get this problem .. after updating the apps, and also the game screen not full screen like before .. please fix it

• GJSonn
    GJSonn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Really can't understand why this has not been fixed yet!!!!

• blackcat2023
    blackcat2023 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem with Win 11. I found a quick but not long lasting fix. I log out of Candy Crush. I close the app. Wait a minute, and open it back up. I log back on via email choice. It literally opens up in landscape mode and is fixed. But as soon as I quit the game and go back on, it is weird again and I have to start the whole process over. So I keep it open most of the day while I am playing off and on.

• ragdollbaby
    ragdollbaby Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I've had it the last week. I thought it was just the one level was glitchy, but after finally clearing the level, it's doing the same on the next one too! The candies look and act differently to they should so I literally can't play the game (just have to go with the "suggested" moves). Opening and closing the game obviously hasn't helped either. Am playing on a laptop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?