Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game froze just as I was using gold bars to continue the level. How can I get those back?
Also, I changed phones and lost boosters I'd purchased. How can I get those back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King do not replace items that you won by just playing the game, so it is highly unlikely that you will get your gold back.
For purchased items that you lose and for a refund you will have to contact Player Support.
Please read the information provided in the article linked below.
Thanks for replying. please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
I don't understand your response. Today marks the third time in less than a month where I have used Gold bars to advance in a level and have received no advancement to the next level, but lost gold bars.
In the last three weeks, I have lost 46 gold bars with nothing in return. Please restore my gold bars to me, thank you.
Hi welcome to the happy King Community 🤴 hope you understood and don't buy alot of boosters when you don't necessarily. Thanks 😊
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links about lose booster Here