Hello my New Candy Crush Saga Friends,

Options
LavonSmith0423
LavonSmith0423 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

My name is Lavon. And I love this game. I would love to learn everything about it so if anyone can help me, I'd totally appreciate your help. I know how to play most parts, but like getting the gold bars; without paying for them, and keeping all the colored candies after a level i haven't totally figured out yet.

I'll see all of you out there on the race to the top. See Ya Soon!!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,180 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sweet! Thank you for your joining us on King Community and also playing Candy Crush Saga! 🤗

All Stars - The Sweetest and biggest Candy Crush Saga Tournament here I ⭐ Candy Crush All Stars kick off! Earn your badge here! I Where are you playing Candy Crush All Stars from? Answer and Earn a badge here! Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here! 💜✨👑🌟😄

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?