To many ads to buy stuff

Options
magichour
magichour Posts: 40 Level 2

Used to be just a few. Now I find myself closing several ads just to proceed to the next level if I pass. Wish I would get the ads that you watch and then you get something. Make Candy Crush fun again. Stop being pushy about buying stuff

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

• magichour
    magichour Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Yes I know not everyone gets the promotional feature. I’ve played the level I’m on for a week or more. I’ve played it at least 10 times a day or more without winning. I know if I spend 10 bars and get 125 moves I will pass but I want to push my point here. How long will I be stuck?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?