Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Used to be just a few. Now I find myself closing several ads just to proceed to the next level if I pass. Wish I would get the ads that you watch and then you get something. Make Candy Crush fun again. Stop being pushy about buying stuff
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I know not everyone gets the promotional feature. I’ve played the level I’m on for a week or more. I’ve played it at least 10 times a day or more without winning. I know if I spend 10 bars and get 125 moves I will pass but I want to push my point here. How long will I be stuck?
The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑
You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉