What is the Candy Converter and how does it work?

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,538 Legend
    edited July 2023
    Options
    😝 Sour! It's not my favorite. The new feature feels out of place and doesn't blend well with the overall experience. I would prefer it to be removed or revamped entirely.

@QueenB Does this mean we will see less timed boosters as rewards from the existing game features now? Afterall if we can only win timed boosters how can we gain enough boosters to use the Converter.

People have been submitting ideas similar to this for years and the ideas have always been rejected due to a lack of votes.

Here is one example

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/395735/booster-exchange/p1

Why has an idea that has been rejected been implemented instead of an active idea with hundreds of votes?

Level search, Portrait mode, Candy Royale, removal of the level rankings, last Dragon missing with all the feedback available from this community about existing issues why would King choose something rejected?

• KingsDaughter14
    KingsDaughter14 Posts: 587 Level 3
    Options
    🤷‍♀️🤷 I don't have this feature yet, but would love to try it

I don't have that feature yet but I hope to get soon!! That looks like fun!!

• KyshA72
    KyshA72 Posts: 901 Level 3
    Options

Voted

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited July 2023
    Options
    🤩 Sweet! It's absolutely amazing! I can't get enough of it. This feature has added an extra dose of sweetness to the game.

I have it in my game but haven't used it yet

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,009 Level 5
    Options
    🤔 Bitter Sweet! It's okay, but not my cup of tea. The new feature doesn't quite hit the spot for me. I can see its appeal, but it's not something I find myself drawn to.

Can't vote, haven't got it and don't want it 😣

Timed boosters are absolutely useless. Their only purpose is to try and tie you to the game, meaning you can do nothing else or your time runs out. A total con job !!!

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 761 Level 4
    Options

I voted✔️

I will have to see how this converter works after I get it in my game.

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options
    🤩 Sweet! It's absolutely amazing! I can't get enough of it. This feature has added an extra dose of sweetness to the game.

Looks good.

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

LOL.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,979 Level 5
    Options

I'm not going to vote @QueenB . I don't expect a reply, I'm not asking a question, just giving my thoughts.

We keep being asked to vote on different features and changes to the game, but for what reason. We get told the feedback will be passed back to the team dealing but again for what reason. It certainly isn't to make the game sweeter for players. Let's take the New Saga Map Makeover - Check It Out thread. 56% said Sour, don't like it, 11% said they couldn't give a xxxx either way. 25% said Sweet and 6% said divine. We were then told the Health Hazard Map was going ahead anyway regardless of the large amount of feedback given, also causing many to stop playing. So please where is the incentive to bother voting on anything again as our thoughts and health really don't matter.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you for bringing this idea to my attention. It's still active so we will make sure to update it as technically the idea is being tested.

It's true that many great ideas have been submitted over the years, including some similar to this one. It's important to understand that the decision-making process can be complex, and it often involves various factors and considerations. While previous ideas may not have been implemented due to a lack of votes, it doesn't mean that they were any less valuable or worthy.

In this particular case, the idea may have stood out for some reason, capturing the attention of decision-makers despite its previous rejection. Sometimes, new insights or perspectives can shed light on the potential of an idea, and circumstances might have changed to make its implementation more feasible now.

Ultimately, the implementation of this idea could be seen as an opportunity to embrace change and explore new possibilities.

As for seeing less timed boosters, I don't have the answer to that but I have passed on your feedback 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?