Frustrated Beyond Belief - time to quit?

Options

Comments

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 637 Level 3
    Options

Everything that king does is what they call a TEST! They will say that no matter what. They have been testing some events over 2 years and have not rolled them out. Some people are always in the test group others not so lucky Hopefully your box will come back soon.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,285 Level 5
    Options

@cookiemae You are very lucky to have been in a test group of players that are given 38 moves on every level. I didn't know there was such a test group. Have you ever wondered if maybe you have a lucky glitch in your login? Or maybe King deliberately keep a handful of players happy so they can report here to others that the game is fun and levels can be passed without spending money. Judging by feedback from the other windows players who post on the new releases every week your situation is quite unique. You are SO lucky!

• dessertfirst2020
    dessertfirst2020 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I failed a level so much they are offering a +110 moves booster for 10 gold bars. Should rename the game pay 1.99 for each level after failing 100s of times.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

QueenB may I ask if you've personally played any levels above 13000? Because if you have then you should be aware that many levels are impossible to pass without the use of boosters, which are becoming harder and harder to come by or to buy gold bars for a ridiculous amount of extra move. Surely if most players need an extra 65 moves to complete a level, then they are not given enough moves to start with. And why are moves taken away from new levels often less than a week after release and with more blockers added to the board? On some levels I've used all my life's in less than 5 minutes often due to having limited choices of moves i can make to start the level. Does this sound like a balanced and enjoyable gaming experience to you? The designers have ruined the game with their constant changes no one is asking for.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns about the game. We appreciate hearing feedback from our players.

I am currently on level 6463, waaay behind you 😅 it's essential to acknowledge that different levels can present unique challenges, and some may indeed require boosters or additional resources to overcome. The game's difficulty is designed to provide a sense of accomplishment when players successfully complete challenging levels. However, we understand that striking the right balance is crucial for an enjoyable gaming experience.

Regarding the availability of boosters and gold bars, we aim to offer opportunities to earn boosters through gameplay and events, as well as providing options for purchasing them. Your feedback on this matter will be taken into consideration as we further improve the gaming experience.

As for the changes in new levels, we regularly update and fine-tune them to keep the game fresh and engaging for our dedicated players. While we strive to maintain a fair challenge, we do understand that drastic changes might affect your enjoyment. We'll take your feedback about the frequency and nature of level updates into account moving forward.

Please be assured that your feedback is being heard, and we value your dedication to the game.

Thank you for being a part of our community 🙂

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

Thank you QueenB for taking the time to reply to my comment earlier. I like many players like to be challenged with difficult levels now and again that require thought and tactics to pass the level. What we don't like are levels that are impossible to pass to start with. We can all unstandstand that a glitch on a newly released level can occur from time to time. Those of us at the end of the game know that 45 new levels are released every week, some of these levels are the ones being changed, so they are already fresh when released unless there is a glitch on a particular level why is there a need to change it so soon especially when it's only a small percentage of players who have played it anyway?

Some posters on here are saying that for certain events like the gold rush challenge for example that they didn't have any new levels to play to get the gold bars and old levels don't count towards their total so those players couldn't even compete in that challenge. Maybe in the future these events could be held back a few days and released at the same time as the new levels?

• cookiemae
    Options

I never said that I get those amounts of moves on every level. I also did not say I was in a test group. The fact is all players that are at the top of the map when we get the new levels would have more moves. It is the way king determines how hard or easy it is to play those levels then they will make adjustments accordingly. Have you not noticed when on YouTube that some boards have more moves when levels are just released? Then later they have less moves. That's because those videos are played when the levels are newly released. Yes I still have landscape and I am sure others do as well. Not all players are on this forum just mostly those who have issues seem to be here. It also seems that high level players have no reason to come to this forum. I come here to find out current events.There are millions of people that play this game and only a very small and I mean a really small amount that use this forum. You cannot base your opinion on king on these people. I am pretty sure that out of all the millions that play a nice amount are satisfied. Based on your response to my screenshot it looks like most high level players don't post screenshots here. Its to bad that my screenshot has made you feel uncomfortable. Oh well

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 538 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: Please remember to always be kind and sweet! Check out our House Rules!

• cookiemae
    Options

Candy crush royalty program for boosters. Plus playing all events since CC started an loging in every day for freebies etc for years. Oh I also get 100 gold bars a month from the winter cup events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?