⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⛔ Episode/Weekly Race Gold Bars only partially received or not at all

Options

Answers

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,589 Level 5
    Options

I completed today by winning the Race of Episodes where I hold the record of 129 races won (from level 9141 to level 9155) but I have not been credited with the 45 Gold bars. I won the box of chocolates and I wasn't credited with the boosters. In addition Events Section have appeared one new event instead of Episodes Race. What's going on? I log off and log in , cleared the cache but my 45 Gold Bars and boosters are not there. Have I lost everything??😭😭😭

• Liviasari
    Liviasari Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have passed as first in the challenge and should have gotten 45 gold bars but I did not. Can you please help me get it or solve the issue?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Livia

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for the feedback .Try with disconnecting and reconnecting your King or Facebook account in the game and the Coins should reload in your game.

If the Coins still do not show up, please email Player Support so they can check up what has happened. You can email them directly from the game by going to the Settings, Help Center, choose a FAQ and you can find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

• kiara_wael
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

Ongoing issue - All games showing as offline, issues with transactions, friends or events

We'll keep you posted HERE!

• kiara_wael
    edited December 2023
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

Ongoing issue - All games showing as offline, issues with transactions, friends or events

• ElaineMcG
    ElaineMcG Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options

Why did I only get 5 gold bars instead of 45 when I won the race?

• swati19
    swati19 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

when will we get them

• AR56
    AR56 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just completed and won an episode for 35 gold bars but notadded

• kiara_wael
    edited December 2023
    Options

• kiara_wael
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?