And the winners are: Bots and Cheaters

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,479 Legend
    Options

Hi @Suki_su posts being sent for approval happens to just about everyone here lately. Just try writing your message again using slightly different words and see if that works. A post sent for approval can take days to appear, or it might not appear at all.

• Suki_su
    Suki_su Posts: 71 Level 2
    Options

I tried to post several times before, but its allways pending for approval. I was saying that not all players that passed are cheaters, but most of those who did cheat/bot/mtp accounts all happeared on the final knockout stages. This is where the heavy money is spent and King as an obligation to scrutinize each and every one of these players accounts.

• Suki_su
    Options

I replied to you just now. In the post that was sent for approval i was explaining that its impossible for players to reach 1 M points is 30min or less. And this started happening in the first knockout stages. So, yes, i still believe all players information and accounts need to be checked out since the first knockout round.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,479 Legend
    Options

Hi @Suki_su this forum is getting worse. This what I got from your notification

I was saying that not all players that passed are cheaters, but most of those who did cheat/bot/mtp accounts all happeared on the final knockout stages. 

Yes, Suki_su I imagine a lot of cheaters might have appeared in the Final Knockouts stages, but it appears to be an unfortunate fact that King only check for wrong doing when the Final Knockout has finished.

I say unfortunate but I mean it is appalling that this is the case. Every player should have the chance of advancing based on merit and not just those that make it to the final.

It makes no sense to me that King can state that they have cheating detection systems in place and yet they have to sift through the results to make sure they choose the right winner. Surely if they trusted their own cheat detection systems then the ten winners at the end are just that, the winners. Otherwise that would indicate that there is no cheat detection system, or they don't trust it themselves.

King as an obligation to scrutinize each and every one of these players accounts.

That is potentially 18 million player accounts you are talking about Suki_su, a check on that scale isn't going to happen.

• Suki_su
    Options

Every player that entered the knockout rounds have to be scrutinized!

Not to speack of the major decoy in this event, to call the first stages "elimination stages" when, you could play only in the last second chance round, and enter with an easily and mere 200.000 points as i saw so many do (not my case, i passed first in the 2nd round with more than 2 Million).

There's no doubt that even if King tries to hide behind some of their T & C rules, they are in breach with most of them themselfs. And this is not so hard to stand in court for example.

If one smart cookie (lwy) investigate an event like this in the proper way, and takes this to, maybe, a european civil court, with a tax fraud or money laudering accusation, it could give a proper cause to investigate all the raw data and revenue that comes from this types of online tournaments.

As an example of Kings own rule's breach:

"4.7. Costs: Participants do not have to pay to enter the Tournament. No in-game purchases are required or necessary to take part in the Tournament. However, if they choose, Participants may opt to purchase in-game items or watch in-game advertisements we offer in order to receive in-game benefits. All in-game purchases are subject to and the relevant platform’s purchase terms (such as Google Play Store or Apple App Store). Participants are responsible for any phone or internet charges that they may incur in entering the Tournament. If you are unsure about these charges, you should contact your phone or internet operator before entering."

From the start of the All Stars event, until today, i still never had one advertizement happeared in my game app, and as i read from allot of other players, that was blocked from their accounts also.

Dont forget, this is not an in app purchuase to keep a game running, this was a so called "elimination event" to a 1Mdollars prize money. And in all the countries this was legit to implement, rules exist to stop frauds and tax evasions...get where im going with this?!

• AnneRoz
    AnneRoz Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I am sure they will never reply again. Unless they have another automated message. 😂

• AnneRoz
    AnneRoz Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

@Pyrolight @christinewupp @Alienscar I love how you guys defend King! Like wow! Giving us really long answers like you know everything about the company. I wanna know how much you get paid to be a defender? 😂😂😂 Why won’t you start answering how come some people gained over 40k purple candies, 20 seconds after the tournament started? Please provide me your perfect and “trying to sound smart” answers.

• Suki_su
    edited April 29
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?