⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Saving my game on King.com

Options
bull3061
bull3061 Posts: 24 Level 2
edited February 19 in Support

I seem not to be able to save my game on thr King.com site. I have a user name and passwood. I try to save and the screen says my game is saving but it shows I'm on level 2.

I am at the end waiting for more levels.

Im want to save cause im getting as new phone and want to transfer my game to thr new device.

Can you look to see what level you see?

How do I access a saved game on your site?

Thanks

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2020
    Options

@bull3061 Hi and welcome, on your current device is your game saved with a king or facebook account. if it is a facebook or king account you should only need to sign into your new device with the correct account details for it to sync.. if you have a facebook account and want to save it to a king account. you need to sync your accounts

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

You need a PC to do this

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Thank you

• bull3061
    Options

I do not have a Facebook account... probably my issue. I don't see the score and progression sync.. I'm logged in with my king profile and password. There is not an settings and account icon. I did edit my profile and it requested a password confirmation. But nothing where I can save. In thr post I used Heluum app to save...

• Freddy_
    Options

@bull3061 sounds like your in community area and not game area. you need to go to games and play now and select a game and then log in with your king account. Please note community and game acccounts are different

You do not need this if you have not got a Facebook account. I am a little lost what device do you use to play the game and what account is it saved with or do you log in with on that device the one you at the end of levels, Do not know what Helium is and not something the community may be able to help you with

Thank you

• bull3061
    Options

Im using a Samsung 8.

I used Helium twice previously to save my game and reload onto a new device.

I went to games and I see no where to sign in there and play. When I select my profile from thr game app, it says my game is being saved... but that never changes so i don't believe it really is. I logged out and back in.. cleared cache, I'll see what changes..

• Freddy_
    Options

@bull3061 Hi and welcome, the only official ways to save the game are with a king or Facebook account, you can also save with iphone log in but there is not much support with this and you will always find saving progress with king or Facebook account is easier to get support.

Me im a iphone user so helium means absolutely nothing to me so cannot help you with that

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

While technical issues are very frustrating, the great news is that they are also generally quite easily fixed. The first thing we need to do is make sure that your device is running as smoothly as possible.

First make sure that your game is up to date. 

You can check this video out on how to update your game:

http://to.king.com/4zGs

If you’re still having issues with connecting your game to Kingdom, please follow the suggested steps:

- Close the game

- Next go to Settings, then App Management, now choose the app and Clear Cache.

- Open the game and reconnect to Kingdom

If you're still unable to connect to Kingdom, then you can try deleting the game and reinstalling it. Note that any unsaved game progress will be lost in this process. 

To avoid losing your game progress make sure you have connected the game through Facebook, or that the last level you played was while you were able to connect to Kingdom. If you lose your levels due to reinstalling, take a look at this blog post.

Please also note that any boosters, extra lives stored in the game and progress in any events or calendars will be reset and lost during this process. 

Still having a problem with your game? Why not ask other players for help in our Community? 

Here you can also discover our Community Superstars, competitions, off topic conversations and much much more! Simply go to the home page here and select the game you wish to explore. 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @bull3061 !

If you still need help, please let me know your Game ID and what level you should be on and I will take a look at this.

How to find your Game User ID on mobile devices and the Windows app check here.

• bull3061
    Options

Appreciate the response.. my ID is 4049524141. My issues are around a few of these levels that are impossible without the use of coins for extra moves.. and i use my coins earned.. sometimes buy some.... then just can't finish before I run out.. love when you have events to earn a few coins.. keeps the game fun..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?