💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Starter candy bonus

buffyb
buffyb Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

The bonus of a timed reward...like you get free exploding candy at the beginning or wrapped candy etc...

It's set so you have a set amount of time for it, usually anywhere from half hour to 4 hours or more perhaps. Love the free bonus but can't always play the game for another half hour let alone 4 hours to capitalize on the gift.

I would like to suggest maybe having a way to perhaps turn your free bonus time on & off so you can use your free bonus time on your own terms according to you having the real personal physical time to use it. OR instead of a time frame you make your bonus available for the next however many games. Like what would be half hour of free bonus you get your next 2 to 4 games with that free bonus. Hours worth of free booster could equal 4 to 6 rounds with that starting booster & so on. I hope you see & understand what I'm trying to explain...I think it would be a great improvement/change to an already great game!

4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Hello and welcome to the community @buffyb.

This is a great idea, but unfortunately will not be done. This has been suggested in the ideas section quite a few times, but it will always remain the same: Once you get the booster, it cannot be stopped.

@Elsa @Crazy Cat Lad

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend

Hello @buffyb Me, and I suspect a whole lot of other people would love to see your idea implemented. Unfortunately the powers that be have decided that your idea, and others like it shouldn't be discussed.

The Master List of Ideas has this to say on the subject:

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always working on events with rewards), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• Gamer5687
    Gamer5687 Posts: 250 Level 3

I like the idea of stopping the timer... but there's not enough votes... I'm upvoting for you!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @buffyb and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community. We always like to see players come up with new ideas to help make our games better. However as mentioned above, some ideas have already been suggested (in several variations) like what you are suggesting, and the studio has already done a thorough review and has made the decision not to pursue it. So please keep thinking of ideas but also please look at the archived ideas and the current active ideas before posting a new one. 😊

I am closing this idea now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?