๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9081-9125

Options

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

I don't really mind, haha. Sir, ma'am, potato? Doesn't really matter to me ๐Ÿ˜„

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

@LindQ Can you have someone take a look 9101. It really needs some tweaks or TLC.

• LindQ
    Options

Tweaks were pushed an hour and a half ago, they should be live! 9101 got some changes when it comes to spawnrates of specials, blocker layers and some more collectors so that an issue with the cherry sliding back into the original position wouldn't happen. To make up for this the frosting was also added to the order ^^

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The fix for 9101 is fair. You have more to do, i.e. clear every waffle and frosting, but the additional exit points for the cherries resolves the biggest problem with the first version.

• Michael-6
    Options

The remainder of the second episode is pretty decent. Can't comment on the impact of improvements to 9108, but it wasn't too bad. Think 9106 and 9110 could well be harder than the other levels currently rated hard (9104 and 9108). I did have the 30 min boosters from the music box available so that will also skew how i found the levels!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I love the Sniping levels!

Really enjoyed this week's new episodes. There were lots of Jelly levels, my favorite.

Did the 1st and 2nd episode yesterday and the 3rd this morning. Truly loved the last episode.

A couple of levels in the 1st and 2nd episodes took me too many boosters. They have been tweaked so no further problem.

My favorite level was level 9101. It was tricky. I like that!

No really bad level for me to pick this week.

I do agree with @Peter_Tornaros that the Tasty Picks drop box on every level was a little irritating. But there is probably a reason for its' appearance other than just to entice us to buy boosters. Things always seem to have a purpose. One thing leads to another.

On the Jelly levels if I do not get a good board from the beginning often using a booster to place a CB next to a wrapped candy can really help open some boards. Depends where candies of the same color as the wrapped one are located.

We are going to use boosters so start off good!

@Johnny_Crush I was a really checking out your videos more than others this week!

• Michael-6
    Options

Just finished the last episode, definitely the pick of the bunch. Thought 9112 and 9113 were both harder than the super hard rated 9111. Once you get past the early set of trickier levels, a lot of the rest are great fun, plenty of levels where you open up the board and get rewarded with lots of cascades and explosions. Really enjoyed 9115 and 9124 in particular. 9121 could be fairly hard if you arrive without boosters, some awkward waffles to clear.

• LindQ
    Options

I just want to let everyone know that on one version of the game today's tweaks didn't get pushed until much later in the day. Most people got the level changes at 11.45 ish, but we discovered that there was an issue with one version so we pushed again during the afternoon. Now everyone should have the new changes to levels. I apologize if any of you were waiting for them ๐Ÿ˜…

Also, when it comes to the Tasty Picks I can't say much, since that includes a completely different team (candy crush has many big teams working on it!), but if I had to guess they could be doing a test on frequency or something like that, but I can't know for sure ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

@LindQ Level 9111 is a real beast. Need more moves or some tweaks here and there..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?