💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Timed boosters / Lives

Options
Lofty31
Lofty31 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I feel that instead of being forced to immediately start the free timed boosters or lives they should be storable like normal boosters. Mostly because a lot of times i win this stuff when i am out of lives or only have 1 left. Or ill win unlimited lives for a certain time but i have already been playing for so long and am falling asleep lol. Then that prize is just useless. The time can run all at once but we should get to choose when we start it.

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

This has been suggested very often and rejected again and again. Before opening an idea, please read through the master list of ideas.

Thank you and good luck

@bearwithme

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,046 Legend
    Options

Hello @Lofty31, as Spinnifix says the request for timed boosters, and extra lives to be delayed/stored has got to be one of the most repeated requests that you see in this board. Personally I think that the fact that the idea is so often repeated means it must be a good idea as so many people want it to happen. Unfortunately for you and me the popularity of the idea has led it to being added to the list of ideas that are prohibited.

Here is what the Master List of Ideas has to say about your idea.

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lofty31 and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. As has been mentioned above. Your idea has indeed been suggested before and the studio has indicated it is not going to pursue it any further at this time. Please keep thinking of ways to improve the game but make sure you check the Master List of Ideas as well as the ones in Tiffi's Library (that have been archived and won't be implemented) first.

Now that you have discovered the community, I hope you will stay and enjoy some of the things we have to offer including support for issues and tips and tricks for difficult levels, interesting discussions (please feel free to create some of your own), fun mini-games and contests where you can win gold bars and/or boosters and sometimes even a badge!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?