๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9726-9770!

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited July 2021
    Options

I started the second episode with my fingers crossed and after level 9741 the ER appeared like magic. I kept it crossed though, since it disappeared after a few levels last week. Yippee, it stayed there till the end and I managed to bag the 25 GB's

Enjoyable first 4 levels. Level 9745 a bit tougher and I resorted to the PP with moves running out. Levels 9746 - 9752 was easily negotiated, but 9753 offered some resistance and required 2 x LH's.

9754 and 9755 quite easy and enjoyable. All in all, the episode had a good mix. Challenging to say the least.

@Peter_Tornaros, it went a bit better for me with the SS. I scored 5. You are right, it was tougher to get SS's. I managed two in the beginning, one in the middle and two at the end. Nicely sandwiched I would say.

Will keep on with the strategy on one level a day and hopefully get the ER again tomorrow.

With Crypto being a rollercoaster ride, gold is the safe haven.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Greetings @Albert_Heinrich @Peter_Tornaros! The 2nd episode was a bit trickier, I only managed to get 5 SS.

I truly loved level 9753 from the starting board to the finish! Finally remembered to get a screenshot of my episode race streak before I claimed my gold and it disappeared. Planning on getting a 3rd race tomorrow.

ส• โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Scooterpie, following you on the ER. Will play later today to see if the race appears.

My gold stocks are dwindling and I can sacrifice two days of playing for 50 GB's (hopefully)

I had a nervy moment with level 9753 and had to use 2 IGB's. I had no issues dropping the fruit, but afterwards the CB's kinda deserted me. Stuck with 2 fruit bottom left and could not get any combo's going. The board just did not want play along.

Darn those Candy gods.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

That's true! Where are you at? Our hardest episodes are currently in the 4000s ๐Ÿค—

• MissyLR
    MissyLR Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

I am fairly new, and my current level is 2271. I still have a lot of levels to complete before I get there, and here I thought mine was tough up to now.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited July 2021
    Options

Final episode completed and for me the best out of the three. I literally breezed through the 15 levels, with only level 9763 and 9769 offering any resistance, but only 9769 requiring the use of IGB's.

Level 9765 really messed with my eyes and I had to concentrate to make sure the fruit drops on the center conveyor. I did clear it with 10 moves left. Level 9768 went the quickest, I completed it with 31 moves left.

I was lucky enough to start a few levels with CB Combo's that was presented to me. Three of the levels presented the opportunity to create CB combo's, witch I grabbed with both hands

Level 9762 was by far my best level. Also really enjoyed playing level 9764 (RR). @Peter_Tornaros, I know they are your pet hate, but I kinda enjoy them now. It did terrify me when it first came out. You are also right about level 9765 as well as 9763, which I managed to finish with the last move. Luck?

Oh, 25 GB's in the bag, so it was 3/3 this week, played over three days.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

Haha @Boybinary that was more of an accident.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Someone from the community told me that I could exchange my avatar myself as a mod and no longer need the help of a CM. I just wanted to check if that was true.ย ๐Ÿง

Unfortunately, I came up with the wrong button and suddenly had Yeti as avatar again. Oh fright!! I didn't find my old picture anymore and therefore quickly went to the app and sent me the first one to the PC, which fit reasonably well. Since then I have that. LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 9726-9770

Finished 'em, no problems...

OK, so week 2 of the one episode per twenty-four hour experiment went as last week; probably will have to do it like this indefinitely (unless in a hurry), since King continue to stupidly screw players over that complete all new episodes on the same day.

Game within a game, eh?

So greedy King want to play hardball or something.

quote:

I am fairly new, and my current level is 2271; I still have a lot of levels to complete before I get there...

Hey there, sneak previewer (@MissyLR); don't be in a rush about that, everyone at their own pace.

You also might get swindled out of episode races (just like many folks in the waiting room) in that case, unless King do the unthinkable & rectify that situation for all (preferably sooner than later).

So take your time on those episodes/levels, they're not going anywhere...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?