💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Comments

• coopsj
    coopsj Posts: 623 Level 3

@reaper9897 I am struggling on the last few weeks' releases. I am on level 9782..... these latest levels have almost impossible goals with nowhere near enough moves.

• Honey_5708
    Honey_5708 Posts: 30 Level 2

Great idea that we can be able to select any level and go there easily without much effort!!!🥰

• Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3

Hi Everyone, I just observed something; when clicking on my profile picture while in Candy Crush Saga and clicking on the friends tab and selecting one of my friends, there's now a "Send Life" button along with "Request Life" button. I am at level 7341 so this is helpful where I don't have to scroll back several levels to give my friends at lower levels lives. I also observed that on one of my devices, I click on the initial play button (one where it lists "My Account" right below the play button) and then click on the back button, at which time it automatically takes me back to the lower 1000 levels. I can click on the up arrow to take me back to the highest level I have completed. The back function that takes me back to the lower 1000 levels may not have been intentional as it only works on one of my devices. Perhaps I unintentionally did something on this device to make it do this, not sure. @Elsa Have you heard anything from the developers on this? Just curious. Thanks, Gregg

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

No @Gregg I haven't heard anything. I play on 2 iPads and an iPhone and sometimes I also see differences. I just never made notes of it before. If I come across them again I will post them here an I will keep an eye on what you wrote. Thanks!

• Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3

Oh ok thanks @Elsa I had not been playing Candy Crush for probably a year or so because I was flustered that I could not easily send my friends lives. I have started playing again now:)-. I did notice after I started playing again, my device no longer goes back to the lower 1000 levels without having to scroll all the way back now. I hope they'll still incorporate a level search option to make it easier to navigate to lower levels. Gregg

• Tinitun
    Tinitun Posts: 92 Level 2

Надо попробовать вникнуть в новое. Доброе утро)

• __MULLIGANACEOUS__
    __MULLIGANACEOUS__ Posts: 163 Level 3

With this feature continually being asked, I bet it is reasonable that the search bar should be added to the game.

Furthermore, the player should also see how many levels they have 1, 2, or 3 stars on.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Worst of all this is that these ideas rarely recieve any attention.

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4

Just wondering, how many votes does an idea need to have???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?