Add freinds and invite option for active players

Options
mayank256
mayank256 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Discussions

1. I love candy crush saga...but the first screwed me that you can't add players of candy crush.it only shows only Facebook players .if you want to play expert or legend so we add and play with them.

2.Please add option of badges in candy crush saga and frames choosing option on it.

3. Please give some gold bars passing candy chronicles you only give discount.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mayank256 !

I moved your feedback from Ideas to Discussions.

1. If you play Facebook connected, you will need to add your friends to your Facebook friends list to get them to appear in your game. If you are connected to a King account, you can add them to your game with their emails.
    2. Not sure what in the game you are referring to here?
    3. The game is free to download and free to play. Therefore to monetise the development of the game, the Gold Bars are offered as in-game purchases.
  • mayank256
    mayank256 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I have freinds in facebook but my freinds don't play candy crush saga,in king I'm new so.. don't know any one here and gold bars issue I'm saying that if we clear candy chronicles so game offer some gold bars so..game can be more existed and not boring.

Candy crush on 🤟.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,176 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game have you playing? 😊

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• CrAzYmo69
    CrAzYmo69 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

What are these spoiler alert

• CrAzYmo69
    CrAzYmo69 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Can someone please add me as friend please I'm dummy I guess lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,176 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Don't worry! You can click here (or also click here ➡️ How do I add friends from here for my game? better) to read our answers to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Spoiler Warning means the players cannot see your answers/words especially contests can be used mostly and it cannot scroll down of the page so much (especially PC) but spoiler warning cannot be allowed to use images. We can write words on spoiler warning only. Can you got it? 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Also check more interesting topics and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here and here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🎨 First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE

🏰 The Royal Court of Candy Crushers - August 2021 HERE

🌈🍬 What player type are you? Choose your favourite candy and find out HERE!

❤️🍪 Poll of the week - Unlimited Lives vs Unlimited Color Bombs HERE

🎆🎉 Fireworks Festival - a sparkly and explosive celebration in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

🔟🏆 Level 10 000 in Candy Crush Saga is here! Claim your exclusive Badge HERE now!

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

🍬⏳️ Mr Toffee's Memory Lane from Level 1000 HERE!

💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! HERE!

🏆️💎 Master Trophy Challenge - New brilliant badges to claim HERE!

👑KING👑 OF CELEBRATIONS 🎉🎊: LEVEL 10 000 Badge and a lot of rewards HERE 🏆🏆

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars here! (General Contest)

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?