Again much less moves!!!

Options
Gerda1946
Gerda1946 Posts: 24 Level 2
edited March 12 in Discussions

I am now trying to have some fun with Candy Çrush! But it seems to be impossible!

I am playing level 7276 where the YouTube movies where they all are playing with 30 moves.

I only have 24 moves, that is 6 less and that in a very difficult level!

Maybe your guys can bring it back to 30 or the meaning should be that I spend my pension on boosters!

Regards, Gerda

Comments

• Soda_bottelet
    Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3
    Options

Same here! I’m stuck on this too because this level is unfortunately horrible for without boosters to pass!!!

• Soda_bottelet
    Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas, @kiara_wael, @candycrushinit, @Crazy Cat Lad How can I pass on this level 7276 with 24 moves! I’m stuck on this too!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 

This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. 

The video you saw was recorded from an older version of the game.

Please check this thread.

Recent video here.

Thanks @Soda_bottelet ❤️

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

That’s the whole problem there that you’ve just mentioned. Everyone HATES the new concepts, features and gameplay. I’m also on level 7276 and it is impossible to do. Not just because the number of moves has been reduced, but because the amount of blockers is ridiculous and trying to make special candies is near impossible. I’ve just used 5 lives and only once did I make ONE striped candy. Absolute joke. As with EVERY level the game NEVER plays out as the video shows. I checked fandom and this level has been changed 5 times to make it as hard as possible to pass unless you have a bucket load of boosters or you have a wallet like Bill Gates

Get a grip KING and give us levels that we can play and enjoy. This playing levels for days and waiting on a lucky board is just getting monotonous. My boosters are nearly all gone and when they are so am I unless the designers start changing things.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

@Gary_Turner Thats what’s king do is so unbelievable and so frustrated. Likely you are at top level. Iam 4306 and they also just decrease moves from 1 to 5 on each level. Game became extremely hard special after they take chance to earn some more boosters and all good stuff which game got it. I think with this condition players who are on lower levels mission impossible is reaching the top level without buying booster and spend a lot of money and the worst spend the more time for nothing bacause you need days to pass one level. So Long live the King😖😖💰💰

• jansalaz
    jansalaz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree w all the comments re Candy getting increasingly frustrating I’m stuck on level 10086, based on videos, looks like 10 moves were removed about 3 weeks ago. I think it’s a way to get players to buy boosters & spend $$. I’ll be sad to have to find another game to play. Thinking bout moving to scrabble w friends. I used to really enjoy CC; but not so much any more

if we band together & boycott the game, maybe King will change it back ?

• Gary_Turner
    Options

10126. Moves reduced from 30 to 24, plus there are loads more blockers in the way making another level IMPOSSIBLE

This is an utter disgrace and its daylight robbery

at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he took your money

the incompetence EVERY WEEK knows no bounds

GET THESE LEVELS SORTED and STOP FLEECING EVERYONE

• Gary_Turner
    Options

10126. Moves reduced from 30 to 24, plus there are loads more blockers making it impossible

SORT IT and every other level and STOP fleecing players

this is just getting ridiculous. Start listening to players

disgrace of a company

• Gary_Turner
    Options

10126. Moves reduced from 30 to 24, plus there are loads more blockers in the way making another level IMPOSSIBLE

This is an utter disgrace and its daylight robbery

at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he took your money

the incompetence EVERY WEEK knows no bounds

GET THESE LEVELS SORTED and STOP FLEECING

• Gary_Turner
    Options

10127. Nothing like the video

10128. Nothing like the video

not enough moves and too many blockers added

how can you keep releasing levels without testing them first

when is this incompetence going to stop

you are just taking players for mugs

You ask for feedback but don’t reply

if you don’t like negative comments then get your house in order

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?