Who do you think is going to win America’s 1st Candy Crush All Stars?

Options
EOTheGr8
EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
edited November 2021 in Discussions

Hello Candy Crushers!

I am aware that there is website to vote for who you think is gonna win in the Candy Crush All Stars Final, but for those who didn’t have the chance to vote, you can vote here, and if you already voted, go ahead and vote here as well!

Before you vote, here is information about each of the 10 finalists:

Shirley-

Shirley 'Don't call me Swirly' is here to bring home the gold and impress her grandkids. Will she win the All Stars crown?

Bill-

With this All Stars finalist, you'll need your umbrella…Bill's here to make it rain delicious candies.

Rob-

Rob's our very own Veteran with a cunning candy strategy. Will he swipe his way to victory?

Tracy-

Color Bombin' Momma Tracy is ready to swipe her way to All Stars crown with candy colored nails.

Tim-

Will Tim "The Hammer" candy crush his way to All Stars victory?

Krassi-

Father by day, and candy crushing connoisseur by night, will Krassi get your support in the All Stars Final?

Doug-

Will 'Driven' Doug's third-degree black belt help him crush his way to America's #1 All Star?

Bibi-

Could Bibi ('Bee-bee') be 'The Queen of Candy'?

Tony-

Tony "The Professional', can crush it like a pro. Will he swipe his way to the All Stars crown?

Selita-

Selita 'The ConSultant' is a superstar! Will her talent make her the #1 All Star?

Please note: This poll is not going into the system, this poll is just for fun!

Be sure to vote and comment why you think they will win!

So with that being said,

Who do you think is going to win America’s 1st Candy Crush All Stars? 18 votes

Shirley
38%
Bethany_CrosbyKitKathySuzyQEOTheGr8ashfordgoonerPrincess_JessicaMagic_MixerRyanthecrusher 7 votes
Bill
5%
bkychau 1 vote
Rob
16%
carmenechevarriarebelchilddlovo313 3 votes
Tracy
0%
Tim
5%
annthomas0104 1 vote
Krassi
0%
Doug
0%
Bibi
22%
Boybinaryteresawallace44me6412greddycandy 4 votes
Tony
5%
Biao 1 vote
Selita
5%
La Ley 1 vote

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?