⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Money taken, no gold bars given

Options
srjoyce41
srjoyce41 Posts: 3 Newbie

Several times this evening I have got to the end of a game, press continue and need to buy gold and when I do buy, no bars are given!

Best Answer

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @srjoyce41 , welcome to the King Community!

Sorry that has happened. Many others have had the same happen to them today.

For any missing rewards or purchases, please email Player Support directly from the game or you can contact them Here, you need you game ID for this

If on mobile in your game:

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Thank you and please let us know the result

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @srjoyce41 , welcome to the King Community!

Sorry that has happened. Many others have had the same happen to them today.

For any missing rewards or purchases, please email Player Support directly from the game or you can contact them Here, you need you game ID for this

If on mobile in your game:

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Thank you and please let us know the result

• srjoyce41
    srjoyce41 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I finally got the last 20 I bought (I only meant to buy 10) after logging in and out a few times ..... I can't complain I didn't get it but it is an annoying bug :)

• Glenn1972
    Options

Thanks @srjoyce41 , that is helpful feedback for all us players!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?