Feedback on levels 10 791 - 10 835!

Options

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

@Michael-6 Levels 4000-6000 was long time ago, every week was just 15 levels, Was many boosters from Sugar Drop and I don't know if you watch now this levels, but they are changed all the time they reduce the moves number.

@DieOmimi From the @LindQ description the future will not be easy, they need livelihood.

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Yes, the game is free to play but we are free to be the quality controller for the company too! Moreover, I always watched the ads on this game on my Android phone. I disagree you said the difficulty of levels is not something your designers can control?! This prove they are not testing the level when the level is designed. They totally rely on those "free quality controller" to provide them the statistics to reduce the Moves and rely on "free quality controller" to point out to them for the bug levels. The reduce moves algorithm is so likely that it is not account for how many boosters would the player used to pass the level. It just simply reduce the moves when a number of player pass in a period of time.

Anyway, I foresee if no design adjustment to level 10834, this level will be my Farewell Level. A week later, when this level appear in the Android phone, I will take a video to use all my boosters (I have quite a number of boosters in my Android Phone but has nearly no boosters in my Windows 10 PC) to pass it as the Farewell video and post to Youtube and hope other people can enjoy it.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

I think you misunderstand me here. We do test all levels before release. Sometimes we don't catch all bugs (because we don't have an infinite amount of testers, but we are working on improving ways of testing with new tech all the time of course), and difficulty is the hardest thing to gauge before release. This is why we change levels to meet the difficulty targets, usually a little bit at the time. However, we as designers don't have full control over what these difficulty targets are. There is also no algorithm for reducing moves. Levels are tweaked to meet different difficulty targets, and moves is an effective way of tweaking levels. I do wish I could talk more about our processes, but that's about how specific I can get. We do hope you stick around for more levels, we'd be sad to see you (and anyone else) go.

@Michael-6 When it comes to difficulty it's not really something that I reckon, it's just facts based on data! A few weeks ago 6052 was the hardest level live, I'm not sure if it's still correct but it might be. Players on Windows are also used to quite easy levels for the past year, so the difficulty might feel a bit higher due to what you are used to since we've upped the difficulty for Windows a bit lately. Other features in the game have of course also changed, and we should perhaps get a better view over exactly how they affect levels too I'll make a note of it!

• Colin_Kwong
    Options

Thanks for replying but one thing I really cannot understand. If you test/play the level without using boosters, you should reckon the difficulty, at least know whether it is possible without booster. This is the reason why the company give me an impression that they didn't test the levels.

• Colin_Kwong
    Options

I have tried this level many times. This is more or less the best I can do for not using any boosters. So how come you cannot recognize this is a ridiculous level? You play it and you should know!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

Of course none of these levels are impossible IF you pay money and use boosters. I think what we are all saying is even if a level is difficult and takes many tries, it should be eventually possible WITHOUT boosters. The chocolate box and episode race have been removed, and those were the only two possible ways to get gold bars and UFO or party booster.

• Micke101
    Micke101 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Hello

Is there no feedback on the new levels 10835-10880

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

@Micke101 I'm slogging through. So far levels 10840 and 10842 I had to use boosters from my meager supply. Now stuck on 10843. Not able to break through to get even close. All videos of course show players using lots of boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?