🐨👧🐈️ Help us to create a new character to our May Season in Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• enna27
    enna27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Goddobia
    Goddobia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Am surggesting a choco rabbit

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad - it is definitely time to add a bear (no surprise) to Candy Crush Saga.

His name is Seymore (also known as S'More) and he is made of Marshmallow with a graham cracker top hat and a chocolate bow tie. He is mostly white but on the edges he is a golden toasty color showing that he is all sweet and gooey inside. He should have a big, soft roly-poly belly, his ears should be a warmer toasty brown color as well as his paws.

He should look super sweet and delicious!

😊🐨💕

• Hereholuwar
    Hereholuwar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I think the new character should be a Friendly Bubble giraffe called Daya🦒.The giraffe would be able to get Intel as regards difficult missions(not necessarily night marishingly hard), but it will like tell us how many moves and what the task about such mission is about. We the players will prepare for the mission by buying boosts that will help beforehand.🙈

• RuchitaJain
    RuchitaJain Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Aahha...a new character..sounds interesting..it could be a brownie bunny with a horrifying face🐰..thats hops around the candy kingdom..

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering and playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Anyway, we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you who have used another language on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile). 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• ayeshayounus
    ayeshayounus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi.. Hope u all well. I want to suggest to include a new fantasy character can be a monster or fairy with gold wings as there is need to players for gold and he / she has a wand with all the boosters.. It can be like magical session where the players can get the opportunity to get gold bars and also the boosters.. Thanks to give me chance to give my oponion.

• darlene33990
    darlene33990 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

i agree with the ice cream idea with cotton candy flavor

• Sarah68
    Sarah68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I would like the new character to be a teddy bear called Butterscotch.

• hartinidtk
    hartinidtk Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Mss peppermint poppy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?