⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 347

Options
Linda_
Linda_ Posts: 21 Level 2

How do you make a wrap candy on this level? I can play all day and not get one?????

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Linda,

Exactly, you don't get them, you need to make them.

Check this link on how to do so ;-) http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Wrapped_Candy

• Linda_
    Options

@ Randle, I know I need to make the wrapped candies but the link you gave me is outrageous! To do what the link is saying means I would have to study the candy to make sure it is position like the picture showed to get a wrapped candy. Who wants to take the time it takes to do this? Not me I will find something else to play. Thanks anyway....

• Randle
    Options

Hey Linda,

If you know how to make a Wrapped Candy, then you´re fine. The link isn´t asking you to recreate anything at all, it just shows you a basic Candy Crush Saga rule on how to create a Wrapped Candy, that´s all.

• Linda_
    Options

Hey Randle, There is nothing basic about the link you told me about! You must work for King which means your not going to help!

• Randle
    Options

Hahaha I´d wish Linda, I´d wish. That would be awesome though! I´ve read their offices are supercool.

In case you didn´t know, that wikia page is the unofficial Candy Crush Saga bible. Unofficial means made by anyone but King.

Don´t pay your failing this level 347 off with me, but read that page instead and put it in practice.  

• Linda_
    Options

Randle, How about you stop trying to be the know it all to my questions! I can do without you attitude. I don't think I want to read a unofficial link, thanks but no thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?