🚀🐳🏔️🏝️ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge!

Comments

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4

I'm glad I got to this beautiful topic before it expires.

I don't look at the places I travel and see as adventures. It's an experience for me. I don't like scary things. It's like skydiving or swimming with sharks.. That's why I prefer to travel and see.

There are many places to visit and see in Turkey. I prefer to travel within our current boundaries. 🙂

We went to Cappadocia with our group of friends, which I can call an adventure. although I have claustrophobia, I have toured underground cities . We went down 7 floors below the ground. I couldn't stop breathing and think I was going to die, but I kept going. We made bowls from pottery . It was a difficult and exhausting trip when we drove around the city in an all-terrain vehicle. It was a trip that I pushed my limits and enjoyed. 

My dream is to go outside the borders of my country and get different experiences. I'm hoping to get your chance.🤍🙂

• elenastarr
    elenastarr Posts: 8 Level 2

https://t.me/+a_DfiPfTbPo3MDlk

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,528 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@elenastarr - 🚀🐳🏔️🏝️ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge! Check to read rules here

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

Have you done something in life that you feel it was the adventure of your life?

I got tricked into riding the scariest ride in an amusement park, Six Flags Magic Mountain. I thought I was going to die.🥶

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,623 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad one of my great adventure was hiking up the El Yunque Rainforest in Puerto Rico. It took us four hours to get to the top. We did stop a couple of times to explore several ruins/old ceremonial areas built by the Taino Indians and to see the waterfalls. We have a lot of fun.

• Rhodamsel
    Rhodamsel Posts: 229 Level 3

I love travelling and having adventures!!. But unfortunately, I'm not working yet and don't have the money to travel out and explore different countries and cultures.

Anyhoo, I'm from Nigeria and have travelled to other States within my country and it was so fun. Can't wait to start earning my money and travelling all over the world.

And I've had my fair share of travels through novels. The authors do a fine job of explaining each location the story is situated and making you feel like you're there.

• jassy7881
    jassy7881 Posts: 289 Level 3

My greatest adventure was having my 4 beautiful kids

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Idon't know if this counts as an adventure, but last night here in Southwest Nebraska, we had a major prairie wildfire in the area, driven by dry conditionsd nad strong winds. Multiple towns were evacuated, my little town missed being in the path of the fire by a mere few miles. On top of that, we had a crazy violent thunderstorm going on. It was quite a night, for sure!

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2022

My great adventure so far is that I travelled from Sweden to Florida a couple of times, but that was almost 19 years ago.

I really loved to be there, the food, beaches, stores, weather everything.

My dream is to go back there and enjoy everything again.

And one of my biggest dream trip is to fly to the Maldives 🌴🏖️☀️

Thanks for the tag@Diamond_Lim 🙏🌹

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?