🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2023
    Options

↑↑↑

Well, that serves King right (for screwing over paying customers)...

• avanzado
    avanzado Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2022
    Options

Since last week I've noticed that AFTER viewing the ad video to obtain a booster or a Life, I get an error message saying video not available.

I remark AFTER since the video is played and when it finished I get the error message.

Please review this. I've seen lots of messages from other users here and in the App store all of them with the same issues.

I've also noticed you always answer the same about this is a test functionality but is not about not been able to access videos to get rewards, is about showing the video and then not giving the reward.

I'm playing from an Android 12 phone if this helps.

I hope you can work and help on this. Thanks in advance.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,839 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback , The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

More info HERE.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

One thing worth noting here is that if you make any sort of purchase in the game, the video ads will disappear forever.

• Sandrab78
    Sandrab78 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

why cant i get the free ads for lives or boosters,My boyfriend gets a few different ads to get to watch for boosters and would help alot and it feels like it takes forever to get the 100 to be able to claim a prize sometimes when i play as well,my boyfriend dosent hardly play at all and gets to claim gold packages all the time and he plays once in a blue moon.as for me i play all the time,constantly and it feels like it takes forever to get to a 100 pts to be able to claim a prize,.thanks in advance....

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @arfetmhd and welcome back to the King Community! 🤗

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game. This means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices. 

Ads may reappear in the future at any time.

Click the post below for more information:

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,839 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

More info HERE.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Why did the ads disappear from my game?

Hey there, @arfetmhd; but it seems that you're no longer part of an experimental test group (of lab rats) with the feature, see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features; so you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to restore the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices); see this.

You're basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get that feature restored to you.

But once you make a purchase within the game, don't count on it; here's an example from another unfortunate player.

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, features always come and go for players. Did you recently make a purchase? That will remove the feature from your app.

• TinnyMoney
    TinnyMoney Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

For over a year now have been unable to watch ads on my phone for either of the rewards……. This is getting frustrating…. Others really do watch add and I’m logged only on this app

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?