๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

๐Ÿ’Œ Lives inbox capacity limit

Options

Answers

• maruchanek
    maruchanek Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Just give us back our lives please. Cannot play with receiving just 5 lives per day from friends while being asked for 50. And it is so frustrating for the 'Fantastic Five' team work, not being able to contribute much to the progress, because for a difficult levels I need 40 to 50 lives. And when my team finally reaches the bonus, I have no lives to make use of that bonus within the one hour it is valid. Your really made me want to cry.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,881 Legend
    Options

the interesting thing is I fully get where they are coming from , they are a Commercial venture who are looking to maximise revenue hence why I donโ€™t have a particular issue with the limitation (it should help with my addiction in making me play less) all I am asking is that they set the limit on my profile at 100 as they keep advising in the in-game messages

In reality @qqqqqq I am in the same boat as you. Whilst the new way of receiving lives was good I will not miss it now that it has been removed. Even if I end up getting 5 lives a day that would be more than I used to receive before they introduced the add a friend feature.

The people I really feel sorry for amongst all of this are the Facebook users. For years King has been telling everyone that if they want their friends in their games then play through Facebook. Now all of those people can only get a maximum of 15 lives a day. Why bother asking friends and family to play Candy Crush if they can't send you lives.

Being owned by Microsoft I hope that when/if they buy out Activision they will at least fix the life limit for Facebook users.

I also get your frustration about the incorrect message that pops up regarding your life limit. I get the same message except in my case I have a limit of 100 and the pop-up says I should have 50.

Like you I really wish they would get the basics right as otherwise it really comes across as if the programmers aren't that capable.

This latest measure has caused me to reflect on how much less fun the game has become to play over the last couple of years

You aren't alone in reflecting on the state of the game. The Troll, the poor rewards for the Episode Race and now the life limit really seems to have given people reason to finally realise that King aren't interested in the non-paying customers

Thanks for listening, I used to love playing this game

Thank you for your eloquent and heartfelt responses.

• ann1e
    ann1e Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

I agree with you, itโ€™s very frustrating having to wait 30 minutes for the next life and not being able to help the five team or finish the fast race. I really canโ€™t believe that we are tormented by King after years of playing Candy Crush.

• lillithweiss
    lillithweiss Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Iโ€™m not getting more than 5 lives everyday. This such a tricky game.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Agree I have no loyalty anymore

This is so old, Iโ€™m stuck on a level that is not mathematically possible to pass in the 20 moves given

Any attorneys out there want to do a class action suit

This is on line gambling in disguise and designed to be addictive

• jikkie2
    jikkie2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

I get a note saying max of 10 lives a day, but it's actually limited to 5. I have a lot of friends, get lots of requests. What a fun killer. My partner can receive 10 lives a day, but not me.

What is the point of winning an hour of a bonus, when you only have 5 lives!!

Other grumbles too, such as coconut wheels not actually being received, despite being won.

And now the Troll competes in the weekly competition.... what a fix!

Fun is going out of it.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Hey I got a pop up that my lives have been increased to 100 and I can get 10 a day

REALLY KING this is the fourth time I have seen the pop up and guess what

I am still not getting lives requesting a lot

Sending a lot

NOT GETTING ANY

• moonbapa
    moonbapa Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I keep getting a pop up saying my inbox has increased to 100 and 10 lives a day but inbox still says 50 and only get 5 lives a day of am lucky . Itโ€™s a joke

• jules1622
    jules1622 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was getting loads of life's of my friends but now I'm not getting any.but I'm.sending out about 100 hearts to my friends but not getting and back

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?