We want your feedback on the levels 12 141 - 12 185!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited July 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 12 141 - 12 185!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 12 141 - 12 185 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

Which level was the most special? Any level that caught your eye?

2 How long did it take to complete all the levels? Did you manage to crush all 45 levels in a week?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Sweet Summer Season! 

Find all beach season events in July HERE!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

Players....

ʕ♡•́ ᴥ •̀ʔʕᵔᴥᵔ♡ʔ

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

I did just one episode, but I was impressed from the reward of the event

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

12147 has a flawed design. The candies/swirls can get stuck on an endless loop as indicated below.

Had to restart the game.

Please please please please please please please please please test the levels before releasing.

Why is it so hard for this message to sink in!

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 532 Level 3
    edited July 2022
    Options

You're expecting a corporation to listen lol. It is just unrealistic to expect an honest answer, to be fair.

• Michael-6
    Options

Overall the levels seem easier than in recent weeks. I am unsure as to whether the designs are better, or there are simply sufficient moves available. There still seems to be a lot of jelly jars and frosting about the place, so i suspect these levels could be extremely difficult come the mobile release. I do also recall more levels which were either fun or involved a bit of thinking, so maybe its a bit of both.

The fly in the ointment to all this is 12178, which is an absolutely appalling level.

Have stopped at 12181 to allow me to top up the daily win streak again over the coming days.

The collect green candies challenge is most welcome, to replenish boosters after last weeks horror show.

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options

yawn

Not as lame as last week

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

@Michael-6 They think we are our wasteful testers and boosters.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Finished. Episodes 1 and 2, I thought were very good. Plenty of variety and some thought needed. A mixture of easy and not so easy levels. 12153 and 12164 were the pick.

Episode 3 descended into blockers, blockers and more blockers. Throw in Sour Skulls and we have predominately 15 levels of boredom. 12177 was ridiculously difficult, followed by 12178, another very difficult level. However the award for stupidity goes to the poorly designed 12181. This level has more happening than a subway station during peak hour. Too many tasks and too many blockers, all on a cramped board.

At least I got a couple of nice bundles of boosters from the Cool Treat Collection and Sam's Sweet Streak. Also had a chest pop up in the last episode, but no prize eventuated ?

• Michael-6
    Options

As highlighted by @Peter_Tornaros and after playing it this morning, 11281 is another turd of a level. I did eventually pass it without boosters- or, rather, the game completed it for me. You need to unlock the liquorice swirls as fast as possible, which is impossible unless the board clears all the rubbish at the top quickly by itself. More often than not, you will simply be presented with match 3 combinations down the left hand side- if that happens, just quit the level. No hope of passing.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

@Michael-6 They should have put a fence there, lol.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?