🔮 How do you feel about the Magic Shuffler?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,833 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DiduXD
    DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2

Not sure. Should've given a free one when it was released so people could see what it does. Would've been more effective then "here's a new powerup, now spend money to see what it does" (and before anyone says it's the same for the UFO, the UFO is available in some levels and via the team event IIRC).

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 267 Level 3

I never paid for shuffle. I did watch videos for free play which isn't always possible. The one time a shuffle might have helped,,,,,cc crashed.

• christinaluv08
    christinaluv08 Posts: 34 Level 2

I don't have the booster yet😞 I also don't have the option to watch ads either. Is there a way that I can get mine like that? Also for some reason I can't play the game through Facebook, I've seen multiple multiple people talking about they play it through Facebook but I can't seem to get it through my Facebook. Help!!!! Lol

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?