We want your feedback on the levels 12 141 - 12 185!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

OK I have played this 50 times and still no extra moves and still nowhere near passing. Still shows 5 moves for 10 gold. Got this on my 49th try, 3 adverts that miraculously didn't crash my game for once.

And this is what I ended up with

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ what is going on. I still have a few friends who play and they are not part of King Community. They keep being referred to King Community when they contact King but they don't want to join just want answers. So I am being bombarded with questions. Just what is going on. We are all now receiving this

Must say even for those prepared to pay even the top one wouldn't be any help with level 12181. Would be nice to have some kind of explanation with regards extra moves and please get level 12181 sorted. That's my lot for today, so daily win has gone out of the window. We are all very disheartened with the endless money grabbing changes being made. If this is no longer a free game for some to play please let us know so we don't waste any more time.

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2

Same here with not accumulating anything more than the standard 5 extra moves on 12178. This level cannot be completed in the allocated 30 moves, and will require many more than the 5 extra currently available.

As an added bonus - this change has also led to the Episode Race being lost, so no extra Gold Bars to help in the next phase.

@LindQ 🙏

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2

How to do level 12184 with only 20 moves????

It is so frustrating...

Please let us play!!!!!

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2

Are these people insane? Between levels 12171 and 12185, there are 4 nightmarishly hard levels, one super hard level and one hard level. And then they don't give you enough moves to even begin to win these levels. Why? I can only assume they love frustrating the players and hope we get desperate enough to spend money. Well, I never have and I never will. I will quit first.

• fizaaa
    fizaaa Posts: 38 Level 2

You say you want our feedback, but are you truly reading it and doing something about the issues people have mentioned? It sure doesn't seem like it since all of the comments have been the same for the past couple of months now. The game is boring since we have to play the same level many times to pass (usually having to accumulate 30 extra moves AND use ten gold bars to get those extra moves). I know it's all a money grab at this point so I suppose I have to decide if I want to continue and hope that things change soon or just give up completely.

• Redxff7
    Redxff7 Posts: 39 Level 2

Terrible level… I think you need to get two colour bombs side by side to start the match to win. Maybe 8 extra moves as well

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

Looks like there are a lot of people leaving.

Playing this game is like being in a long term relationship that's become toxic. You've invested a lot of time and it's familiar, and you used to be happy so you stay even though you're miserable and you hope for improvement. And when you finally leave, you wonder why the hell you didn't get out sooner.

There are a lot of other games (and people) out there. Don't stay in a miserable relationship.

• venkatsrini
    venkatsrini Posts: 59 Level 2

Just started playing 12184 level and shocked to see that within 5 minutes moves reduced. Now it is impossible. Why king's team is teasing the players like this. Not good. Pls correct ASAP.

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2

I play 12184... 300 times and this is nightmare...no way to do...and I have only 5 extra moves😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

I wrote to king but there nothing happend...they sad that I can use boosters...I don't have any boosters yet!!!!

So there are a lot of angry People...I think we have to stop playing😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

• venkatsrini
    venkatsrini Posts: 59 Level 2

No boosters are extra moves are given nowadays. How can one player spend gold bars in every level. Need support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?