💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2022)

Comments

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

game 12268 impossible to complete with 20 moves

• venkatsrini
    venkatsrini Posts: 59 Level 2

Level 12292 is very easy and enjoyable. Please reduce the moves further and put some more blocks. 😄😄😄

So that, I can do some other better job than spending time with this bloody game. 😖

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

the weekly contest was supposed to be played among our friends' group but I get set up against people I don't know... that's unfair for me and everyone else that plays this game... please go back to playing against our friends again...

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3

Totally uninspired levels this week. I'm stuck on 12493.

This game used to be about making and then playing special candies strategically. Rarely are there enough moves to do that in the higher episodes. It comes down to playing over and over again, hoping for that lucky board with a cascade of matches, or indulging oneself by buying extra moves and boosters.

And what's worse than sour skulls? Sour skulls on a conveyor - and there's 3 levels with those. I'm sure the nozzle who designed these gems will be promoted to team leader soon.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3

Level 12333 is annoying and frustrating once again! So tired of these types of episodes/levels! UGH!!!

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4

level 12369 trapped 2 days, spent all the ingots and no inventory. There is no level that does not need extra moves. This level I think the objective of 5 cherries and only 3 go down, I have used the last power-ups, I don't know what to do. I hope luck unlimited power-ups and review level / s.

• LensCandies1
    LensCandies1 Posts: 23 Level 2

You haven’t seen anything yet,this game has gone downhill,you pretty much have to pay the bars to clear most of them now and used to be able to earn bars after clearing a section and they eliminated that after 12380,and even made the royalty program cut back on what you pay for.Game has gone greedy just like the rest of the world

• PeterR
    PeterR Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited August 2022

I am on 12333 now (21 moves) so already passed many impossible levels (where you need to buy extra moves) and there are many more to come. Despite so many complaints and frustration by players , King does not care,they are even increasing the nummer of impossible levels. It is obvious King is just executing their revenue strategy plan and they dont care at all about players. I do not want to be a part of their dirty strategy (1. Create nice game. 2. Make players addictive 3. Once they are addicted, let them pay as much as possible) so I quit. I hope many will follow.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 361 Level 3

I’m there with you

I am stuck on 11783

There is no point it’s no fun the levels used to make you feel like there was a little strategy

No more it’s just playing the same stupid level over and over no bonuses nothing

Im done

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?