🎷🎻🎤🎸 Which music is your favourite in the Music Festival?

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Jazz

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your voting and answering your favourite in the Music Festival! It's musical! 🎶😄

Also thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Rock

It's still August so I'm assuming this is still open. I apologize for the lengthy response, but you're the one that got me started on talking about music! LOL

I love ROCK music. It's what I grew up with. While I enjoy all the classic rock tunes I am more of an alternative rock fan, 90's era leaning mainly toward punk and grunge. There are so many genres and different directions that any music can go but you can't just say rock these days as that encompasses a lot. The 70's era of music will always be my sentimental favourite, especially 70’s folk. Storytellers became songwriters in the '70s. and true musicians came to life. (I must give a nod to music of the '60s because the 70s evolved from there). I was too young then but of course enjoyed music that was classic and kept on i.e. the Beatles. (I think I was two when they broke up but I could sing along with every song.) At least up until my early or mid teens, AM radio is all there was. The only FM was broadcast illegally from universities. The two rock stations in Vancouver on AM were CKLG 730 and CKVN (later CFUN) at 1410.

I freaking love music and I love learning about it and what's behind it. The people, the story, just everything. I can go on for hours about music that I love. Green Day is my favourite all-time band. I love their mentality, their philosophies in life, who they are as family men, their stance on the big issues and they are never afraid to stand up for what is right and speak out about what is wrong. Did you know that the punk movement was just about being loud? Making noise, bucking the norm, being different, being individual, speaking your own real truths and a place to be accepted told that it was OK to be you. BUT LOUD! They've grown up and are well known so canuse that status to speak up, LOUDLY. I also like their punk-a**ed attitudes. (And tbh, their punk a**es too!) Those three guys of GD are 50 now!

💚💚💚

"Basically, I listen to all music.....except for the songs I don't like" 😁

"My neighbours listen to really great music.....even when they don't want to"🫣

"Music is what feelings sound like" 🥹😎

Point to Ponder: Try to imagine how many songs you know. You could never name them all. Many of those songs, probably most of those songs, you will never hear again in your lifetime. But if by chance you heard one playing, you would STILL know it! Fascinating.

🎵 🎧 🎷 🎹 🎼 💿 🥁 🎸 🎶 🔂 📯 🎫

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Pop

I like pop but also folk music. I like Serbian and Balkan music! 🎼

• pratimadangol
    pratimadangol Posts: 229 Level 3
    Options
    Pop

I love listening to pop songs.

• ashleynshane
    ashleynshane Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Country

Loving country music

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Jazz

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your voting and answering your favourite in the Music Festival! It's musical! 🎶😄

Also thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,146 Level 4
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?