⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,886 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Elifida35 @SNAO313 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This issue has reported to Community Team yesterday. Please be patience until this issue fixed soon. Thanks for your reporting this issue. 😊

Also add and find more friends on this game :

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here 🌶️🍭

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• seplox
    seplox Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

I have over 800 lives and I normally get 100s more a day. Now that's limited to 200 I've stopped getting them. I'm sure my friends are still sending, but they're just not showing up. I have spent money on gold bars. With this 20 live limit it's pointless. When I'm able to get through the week's 45 new levels, the star tournament will impossible. This can't stand. I won't be spending any more money and I'll likely get so frustrated I'll quit altogether. You must fix this

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,886 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello there! @bibbits @djcrazy 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Check 💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update here!

Also add and find more friends on this game :

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here 🌶️🍭

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• serenityangelhall
    Options

Answer: to make you spend more on

Have you guys seen this posted by King? "Listened to feedback". WHAT. A. JOKE!!!!!!!

• carmendave
    carmendave Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

I am new to this game and was really getting into it and then all of a sudden bam my lives are capped at 20. Not fair especially when I have paid for and won boosters. I am tempted to remove this game. Not fair at all. Why were we encouraged to ask friends to join if we cannot use the lives they give to us.

• Olaya988
    Olaya988 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• seplox
    seplox Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Stop spending money on this game. They'll put it back real fast.

• Olaya988
    Options

Llevo años jugando y limitar las vidas es lo más absurdo y menos inteligente que he visto, primero ustedes fomentan que aceptamos amistades y solicitamos amistades para darnos vidas, y luego nos prohíbe usarlas. Que sentido tiene?? De qué sirve almacenar 200 vidas que no voy a poder usar?? ¿Que es lo que quieren ustedes? Quieren que dejemos de jugar?? Estoy realmente muy decepcionada y enfadada

• papaphilya
    papaphilya Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

Is this an out of season April fool's joke? With some levels being really low move, I can go through 20 lives in 10 minutes. There is 0 chance people will buy timed booters if they are limited to 20 lives. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

• Olaya988
    Options

2 days more with this politic and many many people will go out for always of candy crush

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?