💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2022)

Options

Comments

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    Options

Game 12699. The magic 20 moves have kept me stuck on this game for days. Fun is something else

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

level 12787 seriously, used up most of my boosters and lives to not pass sucks... stuck on this level for two days now

• Munster
    Options

funny how negative comments are not approved ...I've complained that certain levels need more moves and I've used up most of my boosters but none of my comment have shown up on the feed

• Munster
    edited November 2022
    Options

level 12793 is impossible to pass with 20 moves... the past few levels that I have played have been super hard or nightmarishly hard and I have depleted my boosters and gold plus I can't ask for more lives because I'm at my limit...please understand that I love playing the game but some of the levels are impossible to pass, even with boosters and gold bars and limiting our lives just makes us weary about playing the game

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Been there, doing that. Hit a brick wall and stuck for days then my luck changes and I get a break and make progress. I am thankful for and appreciate the lucky breaks. Good luck to everyone.

• Munster
    Options

ok, took me three days each to finish a 2 Nighmarishly hard level, another two days to finish a super hard level, and a day to finish a hard level, and now I have to finish a third nightmarishly hard level?? all in the same episode??!! 12796 is another nightmarishly hard level...dude, yall are killing me and all of my boosters and gold bars... I just want to finish my choco box

• Munster
    Options

everyone playing against me on episode race is stuck on level 12796... thank goodness I'm not the only person having a tough time

• joandsteve
    joandsteve Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Level 12778. Absolutely ridiculous level with 24 moves. Have yet to find a video of it being completed without boosters.

• dashiellbrown
    dashiellbrown Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited November 2022
    Options

Level 12796. That’s it - I’ve had enough. This game is a big time waster anyway.

There’s a difference between being challenged by a fun game to facing impossible levels with monotonous game after game of nowhere close to finishing, until I acquire enough bonus moves to spend 10 gold bars to buy myself a win. It’s not fun, it’s monotonous and frustrating - so why put myself through that?

On one level, I had to buy extra moves twice; it took 80+ moves to finish! I don’t mind difficult levels but getting 20 moves for extra hard games which don’t even get you close to finishing is just a total bore.

You’re losing players Candy Crush☹️

• Munster
    Options

if you think that bad, wait until you get to the next episode!! I'm stuck on 12799, a super hard level, the third in this episode, not counting the hard or the nightmarishly hard levels...it's crazy!! used up all of my boosters and most of my gold coins to pass

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?