🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• donz26
    donz26 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i lost my game progress and gold bars etc.when i try to connect the game on my fb how could i rerieve those?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! πŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topicsΒ right now in Candy Crush SagaΒ hereΒ and in King CommunityΒ here 🌢️ πŸ­πŸ‘‘

Have a nice and safety day! ❀️😊

• Sugarcookie
    Sugarcookie Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Don't I have to buy gold bars? I play w/o buying. That is probably why I'm moving at snail pace and slowly making progress. I just do it because it gives me a sense of accomplishment when I clear a level. Its kind of like bowling by winning w/ a clearance of the lane or gutter balls getting no points. I like the bright, cheery colors. I turn the music and sounds off. Don't need them.πŸ™‰πŸ˜€

• donz26
    Options

Im at level 936 since im a newbie and just started playing last week so i decided to connect on fb thinking i would lose my progress however i was wrong im still at that level but my boosters and gold bars that i have earned was lost.😏

• eboehmer24
    eboehmer24 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• donz26
    Options

I mean i thought i wouldnt lose everything if i will connect through my fb..kind of disappointed though

• Sugarcookie
    Sugarcookie Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hi everybody. I esp. like Kimberly from Kenya. That really rolls off the tongue easily. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This could be King Community Olympics. By saying that allof the world's countries gather together for conversation. and skills forward. Glad to have worldwide community. Enjoy the game, and share the good times. This gal is from the USA. Slow low player.

• 142836yiyi
    142836yiyi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

如何重新开始季η₯¨

• 슈퍼맘
    Options

κ²Œμž„ 진행쀑에 ν΄λ¦¬μ–΄μœ„ν•΄ κΈˆν™”κ΅¬μž…ν•˜μ˜€λŠ”λ° κ²Œμž„μ΄ λŠκΈ°λ©΄μ„œ 진행쀑인 κ²Œμž„μ΄ μ΄ˆκΈ°ν™”λ¨ λ³΅κ΅¬ν•΄μ£Όμ„Έμš”

• Elliska
    Elliska Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Slovakia,Slovensko πŸ™‚πŸ˜›

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?