Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• juja
    juja Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

10024! Please fix it. Tried of trying it for the 3rd day straight.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    Options

@LindQ It is clear that as bad as the feedback for these and subsequent levels was moves have still been removed for the mobile release.

Can you explain why King think it is a good idea to continue to remove moves for the mobile release after having all the feedback about how difficult the levels were on their first release? Level 10150 is the classic example of King being tone deaf to their customer feedback.

King can't claim that it is to make the mobile release challenging as it is clear from the feedback in this and all the other level feedback threads that the initial release of levels post 9990 is already challenging enough.

• philzaphd
    philzaphd Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

The level from 9980 to 10000 took a lot of time. I took 6 hr unlimited life but still was unable to clear. Used to miss one some times. Each level was never easy to clear in one try. Though i will loose my weekly contest streak. Thank God Still was able to Clear and Win the contest as well as fastest race. It took a lot of brain. In between took booster in two levels.

Good luck guys who are on these levels

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 283 Level 3
    Options

I have been stuck on levels for months its all BS AND ABOUT MONEY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?