šŸŒļø Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,520 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

PleaseĀ report this to their Player Support teamĀ hereĀ and thenĀ ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), thanks

āš ļøĀ Need more help?Ā CheckĀ ourĀ FAQ:sĀ HEREĀ andĀ Help CenterĀ HERE!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players!Ā šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community!Ā šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much!Ā šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!Ā šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶Ā šŸ­šŸ‘‘

Have a niceĀ andĀ safety day!Ā ā¤šŸ˜Š

• tonytony20
    tonytony20 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

non riesco a riscuotere il regalo del pentolone, come mai?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. šŸ˜Š

You can also check this informationĀ hereĀ (My level is too hard!) andĀ hereĀ (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. šŸ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players!Ā šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community!Ā šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much!Ā šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!Ā šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶Ā šŸ­šŸ‘‘

Have a niceĀ andĀ safety day!Ā ā¤šŸ˜Š

• jessyap22
    jessyap22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Playing from London UK

• mankoo17
    mankoo17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I like this game very much

• Sebastian345876
    Sebastian345876 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When I pass my cnady crush account from my old cellphone to my New cellphone, they erase me all of my powers, for example in my old cellphone I had 98 fishes before each game, and now in my cellphone appears me 0. How can I get my powers back?

• ranchla
    ranchla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi all, I'm in New Zealand and haven't received my share of 20 million gold bars - has anyone else not received them?

• phart
    phart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

From las vegas, nevada

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?