Season Pass

Options
deeee4
deeee4 Posts: 6 Level 2

Can someone please explain how Season Pass works. I see that I earn boosters under the free pass section. But the other section, Gold Pass I don’t understand. I used some golf bars to purchase some boosters but I don’t see where they are or how to get them?? So confused! Thanks!!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,392 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The free pass in Season Pass has less rewards, simply because it's the free of charge option.

If you choose to purchase the Gold Pass, you will get way more rewards. The charge you pay for is to get these extra bonuses and rewards.

All purchases are fully optional in the game, therefore there are both a free and purchasable option in the event.

For more info here

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,122 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

Firstly remember that you can get to the last tier of the Season's Pass quite easily by playing old levels. Level 10 for example gets you to the last tier more quickly as it's classed as hard. Don't buy the gold pass until you have progressed to the last level of the free pass.

Each tier you can choose when to claim it. This is the same for the gold pass. You need to go into the screen and press "claim" for each reward separately. Go to the screen that looks like my screen above. If you unlock the gold tier, then there should be a "claim" button for those rewards as well. Obviously, as I no longer spend any money on the game, I have not unlocked this.

It sounds like you used gold to unlock the tiers. The gold pass can only be bought with real money. Don't use any more gold to unlock any of the tiers, as this can so easily be done by replaying old level, it is really a waste of those precious gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?