🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 016 - 14 060!

Options

Comments

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3
    Options

Just letting y'all know, I passed this level 14059,didn't buy moves or special boosters! Things just kind of "fell in place ".

• collegeamoco
    Options

But 14060 is just as hard almost!

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Soooo, I am one to give credit where credit is due and I wanted the other players to know. The team heard my excruciating cries 🤣🤣🤣. Not only did they, just today, increase the # of moves to start with by 6 bringing it to 27, the boards were dropping combinations that helped clear the board 👏👏👏 So with the +3 moves and a UFO Ad I was getting close and was seeing the light on the horizon. 🤞🤞🤞. Worth playing now 😉. I-Pad first, 5 tries and then I switched devices to my iPhone and a few attempts later after using the Ad for +3 and a UFO plus a switch and a hammer I have finally passed this friggin level 🤣🤣🤣. Halle-friggin-lujah, lol 😂😂😂. Thank you Development Team for hearing my cries!!! I really do, sincerely, appreciate it and am so grateful that you guys actually read these threads. Thank you 🎉🎉🎉

• bictoracho
    bictoracho Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• collegeamoco
    Options

This level 14060 is proving to be just as ridiculously hard as the last one! Ugh. 2 days already. Too many layers of blockers. I'm really starting to hate this game! 😒

• collegeamoco
    edited June 2023
    Options

Level 14060 has gone from "hard" to "super hard " since I started it! 3 days and counting. Is anyone out there listening!? I guess my determination to not spend $ on it is being tested. Arg.......!

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

As of today, episode 14046-14060: 10 skull levels including 5 nightmarishly hard … ridiculous. Time to play another game for a while.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

I took a break from the game for a bit because it was getting too frustrating.

Opened it today to see that 10 out of 15 levels in the 2nd ep are hard/evil. Tried playing one, cost me 2 ufos, a hand switch, a lollipop and 3 extra moves.

One after it needs gold bars, and/or a bunch of boosters. Time for another break as no positive changes to the game. My days are stressful enough as it is, and these insane levels just make me angry.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

I suggest you wait a few weeks. I did that and did not log in at all, not even to collect boosters that is. After about three weeks I got an email from King saying " Hi, did you know you still have some gold bars, why don't you play some Candy Crush?" or something like that, and when I did log in the new levels (roughly where you are now, somewhere in the early 14,000s) were quite enjoyable and easy. I think they were dishing me out lucky boards to get me back in the mood! I think that's worth a try, but you mustn't log into the game I guess or else they will not register you as a "lost" player. I got back to the rainbow after that quite easily, caught up again. Also if you wait a few weeks until after the Candy Cup they might make levels easier, who knows....

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

Totally agree @Peter_Tornaros These levels/episodes are just as difficult as all of 13000. Finally made it to 14050 and stuck again. Which, by the way, I expect it now on every level from here on out. I'm happily surprised when I pass a level on the first try!

You know, one thing? I don't understand why. From what I read, the lower levels have now become hard. I'm so looking forward to the rest of this episode with 7 more hard, super hard, and nightmare levels to go! LOL

Have a good day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?