⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• YasmineAlexia4567
    YasmineAlexia4567 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Habe gesehen dass ich nicht die einzige mit diesem Problem ohne Werbung bin, es ist echt total unfair...habe auch immer wieder mal Barren gekauft damit ich mal weiterkommen. Ich denke ich werde dieses Spiel nichr mehr spielen und löschen, sollte keine Lösung folgen seitens der Entwickler! Es wird denen bestimmt egal sein, aber ich muss mich dann nicht mehr ärgern. Es dibt genug andere Spiele bei denen ich Werbung erhalte, von daher an alle noch gutes gelingen...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,326 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@YasmineAlexia4567 - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!

• Lantz01
    Lantz01 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I NEED TO WATCH ADS TO ADVANCE IN THIS GAME, IT IS MY TIME WATCHING THEM, NOT YOURS, I DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THE GAME, RELY ON ADS TO ADVANCE, AND EVERYTIME THERE IS A SPECIAL EVENT, YOU TURN THEM OFF 😡YOU SET PLAYERS UP TO FAIL, I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY PLAYER WITH THIS ISSUE, YOU HELP ONLY THE ONES WHO PURCHASE FROM THE GAME, NOT PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF WHO ARE VERY STRATEGIC IN THE GAME, TURN SWEET CINEMA ADS ON AND LEAVE THEM ON 😡😡😡OR GIVE PLAYERS BETTER CHANCES TO EARN GOLD BARS AND BOOSTERS 😡😡

• Shandu4_
    Shandu4_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Mine is Worse, I see the advert issue..now I can't connect to the application itself it keeps loading

• sowji123
    sowji123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am not getting any adds after my game. If I get adds I can get extra chances. Recently they stopped coming. please help me. Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,057 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Sopli13
    Sopli13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

A few weeks ago I bought a package in the game and since that day they don't give me ads to win prizes of free lives or movements please I need ads to appear again

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

I am still waiting patiently for my ads to come back that were always on my phone, so after you stopped them about over three weeks ago I have had no wins no boosters I have 6 gold bars, my chocolate box runs out of time Ican not win the race for bars the chocolate box takes 20 hours now after the third go, its so depressing now as I have nothing I keep asking you for help but you never answer as usual

• katamomo
    katamomo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Voy a desinstalar el juego las recompensas nunca aparecen y los vídeos para obtener ayudas tampoco

• Jezza7777778
    Jezza7777778 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since making an instore purchase I don't get ads to get extra boosters and lives etc?? Why!? Thos is not cool!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?