📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 538 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Okay, fine @SuzanneB . You keep posting the same crap. You know what's going to happen? Absolutely nothing. If you don't understand it by now, you never will.

OMG, King is NOT going to change things, no matter how many complaints. Get over it.

No, @babinaba I'm not forum police, just someone that cares about this community.

I will defend myself til the end, I don't care what subject.

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

I'm glad I have your approval. 🙄 Because I am going to keep commenting on the posts that are being made about the forced royale game as well as the portrait only mode as long as I want. And unless you work for them and have been told that nothings going to change, well your opinion and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee because that's all it is, your opinion. You don't know anything for sure no more than we do. After all the complaining (and I'm sure word has worked its way through the ranks to someone in a higher position than a mod) no one will man up and say with certainty that they will never change anything back or that they are working on fixing 'xxxx'. King is keeping the complaining going by not addressing the situation(s) that has so many ticked off for whatever reason. So go kick sand up somewhere else because I'm over you and won't waste anymore time responding to you.

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Read between the lines lady! The changes that were made are permanent. I guess their data indicates an increase in revenue when Candy Royale is a permanent part of the game.

What level are you on? Unless you are 10,000 or above, you or anyone else should have a decent chance to complete CR at least once in a while.

The feature does not penalize anyone if they don’t complete it…just don’t get any gold bars that’s all.

So what’s they problem lady?

• HOTMOMFIRE
    HOTMOMFIRE Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I’m with you. It’s to the point now.. I do not even want to play. It’s obnoxious

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,222 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

I am afraid your faith is ill placed @SuzanneB . It is absolutely true that complaining about something here in the community won't get you anywhere except that it helps to vent our anger. So yes, feel free to keep complaining. I keep complaining about the loss of landscape mode at every opportunity. I told QueenB that since I can't play the game over my morning coffee sitting at the table with my magic keyboard any more I will keep posting here to tell players to quit the game and stop spending money, because writing is something I CAN still do over my morning coffee sitting at a table with my magic keyboard.

King are not actually taking any notice of what is written here. That is not how they make decisions about the game. They monitor the game by the data fed back from players within the game. Data on which level you are at, your events and purchasing history is stored in their data bank together with your player ID. They input these data into an AI which will provide feedback to them which events make a profit. I believe that recently this is the only feedback King use to monitor the game and decide what events to keep and which to get rid of. What we write here in the community is of no influence on the decisions being made. The moderators do just what their name implies, they moderate. They make sure people don't post offensive comments, write in foreign languages or advertise ways to cheat the game. They also provide help with some technical troubleshooting, but they have as little influence as we have on the decisions being made.

• Rhonda_L
    edited July 2023
    Options

Well said, Christine. Thank you.

• Rhonda_L
    edited July 2023
    Options

I'm sorry, I just have to reply to this nonsense!! LOL And, that's exactly what it is, nonsense.

😂 First of all, your post was very difficult to read and understand! Lol Then I got the gist of it.

Second of all, @bigfish , even though you have 36 posts, you are a newbie. From what I can make out of this post, you've never read any of mine.

I don't have any affiliation with King. I'm a member of this community, as are you. Yes, I like Candy Royale because I've won LOTS of Gold Bars from it. Not so much lately because it's hard enough passing 1 level, let alone 8 or 9 in a row in the 14000's which is where I am now.

You have 6 Gold Bars? Lucky you. I have 3. If you cared to do your research, and read previous posts, I have never and will never spend real money on a free game.

To the people that read my posts, I was totally offended by @bigfish 's post and just felt the need to respond. I probably should have ignored the idiocracy of it but I couldn't.

To my friends, have a great Sunday Crushing!

• Manfred33
    Manfred33 Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Nope, not being nasty enough!! I don't give a * about whether you like it... It shouldn't be shoved down everyone's throats like it is. As I said, everything else in the game can be closed, opted out of, etc... They did this on purpose and yes, I avoided taking part in it too, the exact same way you did and I ALSO posted about it. And as to the number of posts about the whole stupid thing, well, guess what?? It's obviously a big enough issue for everyone to complain about it so you are most definitely in the minority. Nobody thinks they are going to get rid of Candy Royale, so don't worry, your precious contest won't disappear, but don't come after those of us that can't stand it and want it to be made OPTIONAL again... Not a terribly big ask. SO stifle it.

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Great, at last we have some positive energies spreading here, amidst the moaning, complaints and threats against Candy Royale no longer having the "X" option. Thanks to @Rhonda_L , @cookiemae and my friend, @TitanCrusher .

Do remember pl, this is a free service game. There is of course the option for us to spend money. See, King believes in providing options.

Imagine, when someone visits your home, and demands being given an option not to follow your house rules. Do you change your rules immediately?

Most of us do not spend money on the game, so technically, we are users of the service, free-loaders, not customers.

When you do spend money on the game, to buy gold bars, boosters; you are a customer. You have customer service rights over your purchases, eg, wrong number of boosters delivered. You do NOT have customer service right over the design of the game features, such as restoring "X" option in the Candy Royale play pop-up.

I love Candy Royale, and missed it so much. I'm at the top of the game map, and haven't had Candy Royale, nor Episode/Champions Race for a long time. I've built my stock of gold bars via these 2 events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?